NFL DISCUSSION V4: Kicking is Hard Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at nitpicking a kid that throws for 6 TDs in his 3rd career start. Back to skipping over said silly posts.

So there is good and bad. You think Andy Reid gives a single shit about how many TD's the kid throws? He cares about coaching him up to be a better player. If you're dumb enough to think it's just about TD/INT ratio you're retarded. Every player can improve.

I know you're a highschool drop out but maybe you should learn to comprehend what you read and you'll learn something.

Literally shut the hell up.

d2frjz2mg0n11.jpg

So there is good and bad. You think Andy Reid gives a single shit about how many TD's the kid throws? He cares about coaching him up to be a better player. If you're dumb enough to think it's just about TD/INT ratio you're retarded. Every player can improve.

I know you're a highschool drop out but maybe you should learn to comprehend what you read and you'll learn something.
Kid that was projected as a project has more to learn/work on after 3rd career start. More ground breaking analysis at 11.

Kid that was projected as a project has more to learn/work on after 3rd career start. More ground breaking analysis at 11.

Ok, so why is it useless to point his flaws? You initially said I'm just nitpicking. It's not nitpicking when he's not as good as you say he is. It's called being objective. What happened to all the Deshaun Watson hype?

You think Andy Reid gives a single shit about how many TD's the kid throws?
Yes I do think Reid gives a shit about his QB's ability to throw touchdown passes. Probably a good coaching maneuver to care if your QB is throwing more TDs or INTs. But I haven't watched the TAPE like you so I am probably totally off with that idea.

Speaking of bozo takes, dude is already lost

Mahomes week 2 was interesting. His pass to beat the zone to Kelce for the TD was a good throw, it wasn't as impressive as people said. It was good placement. He throw behind Watkins on a throw and to the inside. If the defender wasn't leading Watkin's he would have jumped it. That was a bad throw that paid off. Kelce's 2nd TD throw was dog shit. It was a far throw but that shit was about to be grounded. Good progression though to the second read he had the confidence to make the throw. 4:40 in the 3rd was probably his best throw to Kelce. Over the top, that's a throw that's money. He had a good game. Pittsburgh's secondary is dog shit though.

Inb4 u f@gz say he's better than Trubisky. Right now he is, duh.
I'm sure most people that are sucking Mahomes off have only looked at the stats for that game, maybe a highlight or two. The Steelers secondary was in shambles the whole game, Kelce was running up the center of the field wide open all game. They only stopped the Chiefs on maybe 2-3 drives that whole game, back in the first half when they came back from 21. I think when they scored their 3rd TD they were only forced to a 3rd down like 3 times? As soon as the game was tied and Chiefs put their foot back on the gas, they went up and down the field with ease.

Yes I do think Reid gives a shit about his QB's ability to throw touchdown passes. Probably a good coaching maneuver to care if your QB is throwing more TDs or INTs. But I haven't watched the TAPE like you so I am probably totally off with that idea.

I think he just cares about proper progressions and passes. TDs are a bonus. Hell even Dan Marino wasn't impressed with his TD's. He always thought the yardage wouldn't be broken because of how hard it was for receivers to create space.

I'm sure most people that are sucking Mahomes off have only looked at the stats for that game, maybe a highlight or two. The Steelers secondary was in shambles the whole game, Kelce was running up the center of the field wide open all game. They only stopped the Chiefs on maybe 2-3 drives that whole game, back in the first half when they came back from 21. I think when they scored their 3rd TD they were only forced to a 3rd down like 3 times? As soon as the game was tied and Chiefs put their foot back on the gas, they went up and down the field with ease.

Yeah, I don't know what to say. Mahomes did well. Even with the Steelers defense being shit he torched them for it and it's good on his behalf. I wouldn't take it away from him. He's a good young kid and he's got a bright future. Just calling it as I see it.

Mahomes week 2 was interesting. His pass to beat the zone to Kelce for the TD was a good throw, it wasn't as impressive as people said. It was good placement. He throw behind Watkins on a throw and to the inside. If the defender wasn't leading Watkin's he would have jumped it. That was a bad throw that paid off. Kelce's 2nd TD throw was dog shit. It was a far throw but that shit was about to be grounded. Good progression though to the second read he had the confidence to make the throw. 4:40 in the 3rd was probably his best throw to Kelce. Over the top, that's a throw that's money. He had a good game. Pittsburgh's secondary is dog shit though.

Inb4 u f@gz say he's better than Trubisky. Right now he is, duh.
This is the shit-tier analysis that PFF gets you, folks.

My boss fully believes that the Bucs are going to bench Fitzmagic for this clown as soon as he comes back. Adding this disaster to the fire, I dont see how that would be even remotely justifiable.
This is the same franchise that drafted Agayo in the second so nothing is out of the question. FIRE THE CANNONS! @Easy The Great (on a side note I think you should have changed your name to Easy To Gape instead)

I mean you pay to use sherdog so I doubt you analyze your life choices very well. Let alone football.
Says the fuckface that has time to "watch the tape" and then come here to let everyone know what he thinks about a QB from another conference. You shouldn't talk about life choices.

I mean you pay to use sherdog so I doubt you analyze your life choices very well. Let alone football.
Or I'm not poor.

I also don't mind supporting a website that provides a platform for hours of entertainment by morans like you.

The Falcons put their starting LG on IR. They're having Chargers luck this season.

Says the fuckface that has time to "watch the tape" and then come here to let everyone know what he thinks about a QB from another conference. You shouldn't talk about life choices.

So do you think you're not subjected to the same criticism? Way to burn me on watching football in a football thread. Jackass.

Or I'm not poor.

I also don't mind supporting a website that provides a platform for hours of entertainment by morans like you.

yeah because spending money on a website that could support itself with it's ad revenue makes you such a valued commodity. Oh boy how virtuous of you to pay for a free internet website.

The Falcons put their starting LG on IR. They're having Chargers luck this season.
Neal on IR
Jones on IR
Freeman out 2-3 weeks

Doesn't get much worse than that unless they lose Julio

So do you think you're not subjected to the same criticism? Way to burn me on watching football in a football thread. Jackass.

yeah because spending money on a website that could support itself with it's ad revenue makes you such a valued commodity. Oh boy how virtuous of you to pay for a free internet website.
200w.webp

Only way Fitz gets benched is if he has 2 shit games in a row or if he gets hurt. When you have weapons like this someone is always gonna be single covered and Fitz is killing defenses when they blitz.

I watch football whenever it is on mostly. However, I am far too casual to watch the TAPE. I commend you though for your dedication to watching the TAPE and giving shitty opinions that either get shit on or ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back