NFL DISCUSSION V4: Kicking is Hard Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kind of comical how badly people want Gruden to fail. All those drunk MNF rambles really rustled some jimmies I guess.

Very disappointing game collapses but Im happy to see Carr back to play action with Gruden. First time Carr has ever played well in Denver, and he was lights out.

Its kind of comical how badly people want Gruden to fail. All those drunk MNF rambles really rustled some jimmies I guess.

Very disappointing game collapses but Im happy to see Carr back to play action with Gruden. First time Carr has ever played well in Denver, and he was lights out.

I really like Gruden. The Mack thing was just handled poorly.

It’s gotten to a point where we’re not even trying to talk shit to you anymore, we’re just laughing at how brutally bad the raiders are

It’s gotten to a point where we’re not even trying to talk shit to you anymore, we’re just laughing at how brutally bad the raiders are
I dont think brutally bad hangs with the Rams for 3/4 or the Broncos in Denver

Getting a personalized Randy Woodfield jersey for my visit to Lambeau in December. I'm excited. Think anyone else has ever sported that jersey?

Just keep feeding Cooper so my fantasy team keeps winning.

I think their managerial moves have been brutally bad lol
Dont care about anything outside of Mack. Besides that they shipped off a bunch of worthless cans.

Granted the Mack deal could be bad enough to hurt for years and years.

Gruden was a decent coach. Him being away from the game so long and commentating on games really bolstered his image.

That Tampa Bay team was stacked to the brim with talent. He and Dungy underachieved there.

Gruden inherited a crap team with a few gems in the mix. He shipped off a high priced player for two high picks that may or may not pan out. But you can already tell the team has improved (albeit very slightly) under him, and it's way to early to judge if hes going to be a bad coach or not.

As people have said, he's very much an Xs and Os type of coach, and honestly I doubt very many other coaches could keep up with him if the teams were equal. Time will tell, and two games isn't enough to pass actual judgement on his coaching. Give him a couple seasons to build the team he wants, and then we can either flame away or eat crow.

Gruden is just the epitome to me of the way the NFL is always bringing back these retread geezers. I think he's a decent coach, but worth nowhere close to 10 million.

After 2 weeks of the NFL season, it's really too soon to tell much but what are your feelings on your team?

Are you happy and expecting great things.

Somewhat pleased and hopeful.

Confused but hopeful.

Devastated and hopeless.

As a Packers fan, I'm in the confused but hopeful group. Both the offense and defense have looked good at times and terrible at others. We should have 2 wins but have a win and a tie in the division. The season depends on Rodgers health.
I still remain in a state of indifference towards the Cowboys, as I have for awhile now. they’ve burned me so many times in the yoffs that I just take each game at face value these days, especially when they are playing lackluster football that is in no way post season caliber. I’m also tired of Jerry & his clapping butt plug.

but the defense has looked really solid, especially when it comes to getting pressure in the backfield. Demarcus Lawrence is a bad mother fucker. the offense hasn’t really been doing the defense any favors though. nothing is really clicking. Dak is starting to look more & more like a one season wonder, but it doesn’t help that the o-line isn’t at its best right now w/ Frederickson out indefinitely & that there isn’t a big target like Dez out there to keep opposing defenses honest.

overall: <Fedor23>

Apparently he is ranked as 9th best guard on PFF. Eli Manning is also the 9th best QB..

Obviously to be taken with a pinch of salt but i haven't seen him be run through like Flowers and Solder have on occasion.
Not surprising since PFF was created by a guy who never played football. Craziest thing is how he tricked everyone to buy into his psuedostats

Not surprising since PFF was created by a guy who never played football. Craziest thing is how he tricked everyone to buy into his psuedostats
Agreed, nothing will ever beat the eye test.

I think if you're not retarded you realize that stats are important but dont tell the whole story. It's not a stats vs eyes test. There is more to it. They aren't even pseudo stats. They are actual statistics that have value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back