NFL DISCUSSION V4: Kicking is Hard Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dickrod threw a pretty nice pass towards the end of the Saints game to tie it up. Not sure if Canfield can manage much better tbh

If they’re serious about this season at all, they’ll get him out there.

If they’re serious about this season at all, they’ll get him out there.

Serious about going 8-7-1?

Do you think they will become a better team for 2019 with Mayfield playing right now? I wouldnt risk ruining the kid, tbh.

Do you think they will become a better team for 2019 with Mayfield playing right now? I wouldnt risk ruining the kid, tbh.
That roster is a potential playoff team with a QB. I like Tyrod but he’s not elevating much of anything. If you keep him in there you’re throwing in the towel on the season.

Risk what? Is he behind a terrible line that’s going to get him killed?

That roster is a potential playoff team with a QB. I like Tyrod but he’s not elevating much of anything. If you keep him in there you’re throwing in the towel on the season.

Risk what? Is he behind a terrible line that’s going to get him killed?

Did you see the preseason game against the Eagles?

Both Tyrod and Mayfield got destroyed on multiple plays. lol

Jets vs Browns tonight. At least the NFL has embraced shitty Thursday games. I'm jonesin for more football so I'm sure I'll tune in. Too bad this is like giving a heroine junkie a single aspirin.

Did you see the preseason game against the Eagles?

Both Tyrod and Mayfield got destroyed on multiple plays. lol
The best defensive front in the game does that to a lot of teams.

Tyrod has to have the least explosive qb play of all explosive qbs. Usually they’re exciting to watch but he’s boring as fuck.

Tyrod has to have the least explosive qb play of all explosive qbs. Usually they’re exciting to watch but he’s boring as fuck.
the only exciting thing to watch about Can is seeing how bad he's going to overthrow his receivers and when's the next time he'll get blown up. lmao

the only exciting thing to watch about Can is seeing how bad he's going to overthrow his receivers and when's the next time he'll get blown up. lmao

Or when you draft him and his almost 70% accuracy for your fantasy team lmao

Tyrod lost them the opener. Unless the Steelers have seriously regressed I think this team might be a playoff team.

I'm normally for sitting Rookie QBs but this doesn;t look like a situation where you need it in regards to the talent surrounding the QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back