NFL Discussion v38: Show me your TDs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Romo knows full well what's going on. People tend to act like Jerry's holding Romo hostage. Everybody already knows, There's a great chance he goes to Houston, a smaller chance he goes to Denver, and then an even smaller chance he retires. There's no league wide bidding war for his services, there aren't any camps going on...nobody is losing anything right now. Romo really has no reason to be that upset, but i'd almost guarantee that it doesn't matter anyways and Romo is "cool" with what's going on.

Now, that doesn't last forever. If this drags on for a long ass time, then we could get into that area. I don't think it's that serious right now, Jerry never came out and said he was going to release him last week, "sources" did. Again, maybe my definition of "piece of shit" is different than somes' lol

Jerry is being a dick. Romo is even talking to people now and he isn't a media guy

Jerry is being a dick. Romo is even talking to people now and he isn't a media guy

Who's he talking to? As far as I know, there's been zero real news from the actual source and a ton of news from "sources". I'm not even trying to be a dick here, there is really nothing to draw conclusions from.

Who's he talking to? As far as I know, there's been zero real news from the actual source and a ton of news from "sources". I'm not even trying to be a dick here, there is really nothing to draw conclusions from.

This seems like a good time to make a bet. 2 youtube songs vs 1k. SB chooses

I will take Romo to the Texans and that he is pissed at Jerry. Pretty confident Dez knows what's up. Mike (Dallas reporter) is also a close friend of his

I will take Romo to the Texans and that he is pissed at Jerry. Pretty confident Dez knows what's up. Mike (Dallas reporter) is also a close friend of his

I'm not too much of a betting man, but I don't think if Tony was pissed at Jerry that anyone would even know. What did Dez say about it? My bet is that Romo ends up on the Texans too, if I had to bet. I just don't believe were in "pissed off" territory yet. I'm not even claiming it wont happen, I just doubt there's much hate at this moment.

Hahahah you're an animal for the YouTube song bets. Hilarious

Take the bet marky.

Hahahah you're an animal for the YouTube song bets. Hilarious

Take the bet marky.

Lol no, but I don't think it would be fair anyway. My guess is that Romo goes to Houston, but i'd almost guarantee that it would never come out officially, that Romo is mad at the Cowboys organization. There may be "sources" saying it, but there wouldn't be a way to prove. Romo wouldn't come out and say it.

I'm not too much of a betting man, but I don't think if Tony was pissed at Jerry that anyone would even know. What did Dez say about it? My bet is that Romo ends up on the Texans too, if I had to bet. I just don't believe were in "pissed off" territory yet. I'm not even claiming it wont happen, I just doubt there's much hate at this moment.

Pm me and I will tell you what Dez said. Media runs with all his quotes so fuck that. A shame he's a "thug" even though he isn't.

Pm me and I will tell you what Dez said. Media runs with all his quotes so fuck that. A shame he's a "thug" even though he isn't.
Don't be like that, we won't tell anyone.

Is the "conversation" the PM? Because that's what I did. I never PM anyone lol

speak for yourself, Newbz. I have made a small fortune selling RRs quotes to the highest bidder.

I don't. Going to watch the raiders get smashed then throw a bunch of money on red

I legit feel bad for you as a fan
Ahh fuck it, at least I got all those memories of season after season of mind numbingly retarded incompetence and misery to cherish forever
Not looking forward to the laser tattoo removal shit though
Heard its kinda painful and I'm old and frail now lol

Ahh fuck it, at least I got all those memories of season after season of mind numbingly retarded incompetence and misery to cherish forever
Not looking forward to the laser tattoo removal shit though
Heard its kinda painful and I'm old and frail now lol

Well, if you decide to see a game drinks are on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back