NFL Discussion v38: Show me your TDs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More time to take a dump and reload on snacks, not a bad move

Down to the Texans or retirement for Romo

Down to the Texans or retirement for Romo
Insane! Can't believe they didn't release him yet after saying they would. Jerry jones got a lot of credit in the media for handling this situation the right way when they were going to release him, but now it feels a bit messed up that they didn't release him

Insane! Can't believe they didn't release him yet after saying they would. Jerry jones got a lot of credit in the media for handling this situation the right way when they were going to release him, but now it feels a bit messed up that they didn't release him
Jerry has lost a lot foundational players that brought the team to the NFCCG doesn't want to lost an asset like Romo for nothing whole improving a team like the Texans without compensation now. It is fucked on personal level but makes sense business wise.

Supposedly it's going to end after this weekend. Jones is a piece of shit

giphy.gif

Jerry has lost a lot foundational players that brought the team to the NFCCG doesn't want to lost an asset like Romo for nothing whole improving a team like the Texans without compensation now. It is fucked on personal level but makes sense business wise.
I understand the business side, however it's Romo and he is well liked by the fans of the cowboys all over the states let alone Texas. Letting him go at the start of free agency would have allowed him to get a huge contract and to the team of his choice, he may still get both of those things, but now Jerry has taken most of Romo's control away from this situation.

If you say you are going to release him, then do it. Don't drag this shit out and dangle him out there as bait for other teams. I could be wrong but it seems like Romo is kind of like a family member to the cowboys and their fans so to do him like this, I feel, is a shitty thing to do.

I'm sure someone like @RR or @MarkyMcFly who is closer to the situation may have a better idea of what is going on.

So Oakland has made a last minute offer to try and keep the Raiders. Is this a bunch of bullshit or is it a real deal @PUO3

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...last-ditch-effort-as-better-than-vegas-offer/

Ronnie Lott and a bunch of cans are trying to get something done but by all accounts they have basically are bringing fuck all to the table.

Imo, only way they dont go to Vegas is if the rest of the owners want to shaft Bucky Davis. Which very well could happen lol.

I think Vegas would be cool but its really weird to leave the Bay Area market. Its damn near absurd. There are extremely deep pockets everywhere around the place. I wouldnt be shocked if Vegas was a bust should it go through.

I understand the business side, however it's Romo and he is well liked by the fans of the cowboys all over the states let alone Texas. Letting him go at the start of free agency would have allowed him to get a huge contract and to the team of his choice, he may still get both of those things, but now Jerry has taken most of Romo's control away from this situation.

If you say you are going to release him, then do it. Don't drag this shit out and dangle him out there as bait for other teams. I could be wrong but it seems like Romo is kind of like a family member to the cowboys and their fans so to do him like this, I feel, is a shitty thing to do.

I'm sure someone like @RR or @MarkyMcFly who is closer to the situation may have a better idea of what is going on.

They want a 5th from Houston. Romo wants to play. He's being classy but that isn't going to extend much longer. He's going to be a Texan or Jerry is going to look very bad.

They want a 5th from Houston. Romo wants to play. He's being classy but that isn't going to extend much longer. He's going to be a Texan or Jerry is going to look very bad.
Is this based on the report that Denver isn't going after Romo or Romo saying he only wants to play in Houston?

Is this based on the report that Denver isn't going after Romo or Romo saying he only wants to play in Houston?

Nope. You would be shocked at the source. I bet @PUO3 might figure it out. It's in Dallas

This is the dullest off season in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back