NFL Discussion v38: Show me your TDs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Gordon is trying to get reinstated again. I hope the dude has finally gotten his shit together.

Bears CB Deiondre' Hall and Packers CB Makinton Dorleant were arrested in Cedar Falls, Iowa on Saturday night.

Both played college football at Northern Iowa. Hall was cited for disorderly conduct, public intoxication, and interference, while Dorleant was booked for interference. Witnesses told KWWL in Iowa that they believed Hall was hit with a taser by Cedar Falls police. The incident reportedly happened at a bar called "Sharky's" near or on the University of Northern Iowa campus.

<GinJuice>
And
<2>
All at once

Gonna head to Oaktown after work to watch the riots.

They should burn that shithole to the ground

I've never been to a Raider home game, but I would be fucking bummed. Undoubtedly the best part of going to a Broncos game is the energy in the stadium with everyone going crazy for the home team. I have a hard time seeing Vegas being able pull off that same type of atmosphere. There will probably be less stabbings in the stands, but that's not always the best thing for everyone.

Bears CB Deiondre' Hall and Packers CB Makinton Dorleant were arrested in Cedar Falls, Iowa on Saturday night.

Both played college football at Northern Iowa. Hall was cited for disorderly conduct, public intoxication, and interference, while Dorleant was booked for interference. Witnesses told KWWL in Iowa that they believed Hall was hit with a taser by Cedar Falls police. The incident reportedly happened at a bar called "Sharky's" near or on the University of Northern Iowa campus.
5 minutes from my house...

<GinJuice>
And
<2>
All at once

the owners send their regards.

On the bright side, it will be nice to swirly Raiders fans [including you] at a new stadium. I suggest investing in a swim cap and goggles.

the owners send their regards.

On the bright side, it will be nice to swirly Raiders fans [including you] at a new stadium. I suggest investing in a swim cap and goggles.
Youll probably just piss yourself as the flights from Oakland deboard on game day.

Youll probably just piss yourself as the flights from Oakland deboard on game day.
You have season tickets, right? I'm going to be hitting you up for seats, lol.

You have season tickets, right? I'm going to be hitting you up for seats, lol.
Yessir. Curious to see what these fuckers skyrocket to in LV.

Jerry said yesterday its going to be a good day for Las Vegas. Pretty much sealed the deal imo.

Yessir. Curious to see what these fuckers skyrocket to in LV.

Dude it's going to be an event. I wish DJ was still with you guys lol. He'd probably have to block my calls

Mark Davis is gonna have to pay for my liver transplant. Game day is going to reach new levels.

I understand the business side, however it's Romo and he is well liked by the fans of the cowboys all over the states let alone Texas. Letting him go at the start of free agency would have allowed him to get a huge contract and to the team of his choice, he may still get both of those things, but now Jerry has taken most of Romo's control away from this situation.

If you say you are going to release him, then do it. Don't drag this shit out and dangle him out there as bait for other teams. I could be wrong but it seems like Romo is kind of like a family member to the cowboys and their fans so to do him like this, I feel, is a shitty thing to do.

I'm sure someone like @RR or @MarkyMcFly who is closer to the situation may have a better idea of what is going on.

I think Romo knows full well what's going on. People tend to act like Jerry's holding Romo hostage. Everybody already knows, There's a great chance he goes to Houston, a smaller chance he goes to Denver, and then an even smaller chance he retires. There's no league wide bidding war for his services, there aren't any camps going on...nobody is losing anything right now. Romo really has no reason to be that upset, but i'd almost guarantee that it doesn't matter anyways and Romo is "cool" with what's going on.

Now, that doesn't last forever. If this drags on for a long ass time, then we could get into that area. I don't think it's that serious right now, Jerry never came out and said he was going to release him last week, "sources" did. Again, maybe my definition of "piece of shit" is different than somes' lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back