NFL Discussion v23: Who will win the West?

Who wins the division?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god I dont have to work tomorrow. I feel like I just got done fighting a truck

98GuFA.gif

Sometimes you have to believe, Onion.

Sometimes you have to believe

I wish they had a side view camera of that last FG. I want to see how it bounced and went in.

Primetime finally starting to feel like primetime recently

Sometimes you have to believe, Onion.

Sometimes you have to believe
not going to lie, thought this would be a loss and the offense would do nothing and the defense would get lit up

well part of it happened but i'll take the win and eat crow.

the broncos loss that game because of pure selfishness. sorry, i was in the car and missed who it was who scored the td with 3 minutes left. if he had run out at the 1 yard line, they could have run out the clock. instead it gave kc 3 minutes to go and score and tie the game. had to add to those stats!

Nah. Get the points and rely on your world-beater defense. I wouldn't have thought they'd can it up like that.

the broncos loss that game because of pure selfishness. sorry, i was in the car and missed who it was who scored the td with 3 minutes left. if he had run out at the 1 yard line, they could have run out the clock. instead it gave kc 3 minutes to go and score and tie the game. had to add to those stats!
Lmao

I wish they had a side view camera of that last FG. I want to see how it bounced and went in.
They showed reverse angle. It bounced sideways perpendicular to the ground and was spinning in a pretty tight spiral as it went sideways. It was probably a foot to a foot and a half behind the upright.

edit: The nose of the ball was facing the ground.

@canrona I hope you have nightmares lmao!

Canthers should think about benching can. He's holding them back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back