NFL Discussion v23: Who will win the West?

Who wins the division?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not going to lie, thought this would be a loss and the offense would do nothing and the defense would get lit up

well part of it happened but i'll take the win and eat crow.

Forget your doubts.

The Chiefs beat the Fighting Millers with Dontari Poe out most of the game, Dee Ford...out, Jaye Howard...out, and Maclin...out.

and thats coming off a bye at their place. Theyre not the team they once were.

What is the order for tie breakers?

Forget your doubts.

The Chiefs beat the Fighting Millers with Dontari Poe out most of the game, Dee Ford...out, Jaye Howard...out, and Maclin...out.

and thats coming off a bye at their place. Theyre not the team they once were.
You mean a team that didn't have CJ Anderson, our star RB?
Wow, riveting revelation.

Shut the fuck up. You had to have been watching the Grey Cup you Canadian cocksucker.l
rustlin-out-my-jimmies.gif

You mean a team that didn't have CJ Anderson, our star RB?
Wow, riveting revelation.

Yeah, thats totally comparable.

Not to mention body count...but Jamaal Charles. You really want to play this game?

You lost at home to a depleted team.

Well I glanced at an article about it a minute ago and I am in the same boat as you. I have no idea either.

To tell you the truth the only reason I knew it was on was cause TSN was carrying the game, normally TSN carries the Sunday nighters up here. When I was flipping through the guide I saw grey cup on 5 TSN feeds, one feed had the Sunday nighter

Have absolutely no problem with Kubiak going for a FG there. Defense had every opportunity to stop them and couldn't. Fuck a tie, like a half game means shit.

I'm just curious as why the pats are ahead of the raiders

Me, too. The Raiders were ahead on the 4th tiebreaker last I checked, which was Opponent Win Pct. I'm not sure what changed. I'm not complaining, but I'm confused as hell with you.

Have absolutely no problem with Kubiak going for a FG there. Defense had every opportunity to stop them and couldn't. Fuck a tie, like a half game means shit.
It does, you'd be ahead of the phins, now you are not cuz of tiebreakers

I'm just curious as why the pats are ahead of the raiders
Probably because no sane person thinks the Raiders are the best team in the AFC lol.

Me, too. The Raiders were ahead on the 4th tiebreaker last I checked, which was Opponent Win Pct. I'm not sure what changed. I'm not complaining, but I'm confused as hell with you.
Opp win % is constantly changing, it may not be updated on ESPN yet

It does, you'd be ahead of the phins, now you are not cuz of tiebreakers
Good thing this isn't the end of the season. If you can't beat out the fucking Dolphins then you likely aren't doing shit in the playoffs anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back