NFL Discussion v 40: Mel Kiper is the GOAT

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicodin does suck shit, I'll give you that much.
First pill I ever tried was an Oxycontin, I felt like the good lord himself off that hillbilly heroin. For the first like 30 minutes away, then I started feeling it in the old guttyworks so I made hast to the restroom And projectile vomited a good couple of times then I felt amazing again... for like 12 hours.

Edit* This was back in like 1997/98 so it was the kind you could break the time release by biting it in half.

Last edited:
Sheldon Richardson seems like a real piece of shit blaming Marshall for a lot of the Jets problems. I guess his 1.5 sacks on the season was the glue holding the team together lmao.

Sheldon Richardson seems like a real piece of shit blaming Marshall for a lot of the Jets problems. I guess his 1.5 sacks on the season was the glue holding the team together lmao.
Isn't he on the trading block? Bum.

You mean blaming the guy who's always been a problem? How are you not surprised?

Cruz saying the Giants tanked his career. Hahahahahahahah

First the Eli comments, now this.

I know no one besides @Dizzy gives a shit about the Broncos, but apparently Siemian is tearing it up in OTAs and Lynch is stuggling hard.

Cut me some slack I'm a child of divorce

I know no one besides @Dizzy gives a shit about the Broncos, but apparently Siemian is tearing it up in OTAs and Lynch is stuggling hard.
I know the secondary was feasting yesterday. They wouldn't say who the picks were being thrown by though.

Guess that answers that.

Cruz signs with da bears. I'm happy he stills gets to play but he's gotta stop with all the wild shit he's saying about the Giants. Intentionally suppressing his production? Lol come on dude.

Odell suppose to be at OTA's today... didn't show, now a report he said he's not showing up til mini camp mid June. What a guy. Such a fucking clown off the field. Hanging out with Manziel... I hope we never give him a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back