NFL Discussion v 40: Mel Kiper is the GOAT

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which will continue to happen in perpetuity in Carr's tenure with the Raiduhs.

May he continue to eat shit forever and ever. Amen.

And ever again.
That under achieving band of cans and their walrus coach are going to fall off a cliff this season whilst Carr takes yet another step forward to greatness. MVP season LOOMS.

Also, enjoy Jamaal Charles in Bronco's jersey lmao!

That under achieving band of cans and their walrus coach are going to fall off a cliff this season whilst Carr takes yet another step forward to greatness. MVP season LOOMS.

Either that or shatters his glass ankle again behind that line of cans.

Either that or shatters his glass ankle again behind that line of cans.
Are you talking about Sammy Watcans?

Plus, not worried. Got a Bills first round pick QB at backup now.

Lmao. He'll never play again, and he didn't strike his wife apparently.
Never play again? Yeah now he won't play again. Giants knew all about the abuse before they gave him an extension. He was arrested for this DV in 2015 and he admitted to them that he abused her in the past.

Giants let him play for almost another entire year before they cut him.

Initially the giants said he just wouldn't be traveling with the team to London on opening day and the NFL suspended him for 1 game AFTER the ray rice incident hahahah.

Then I think the NFL switched it to 6 games and then they cut him.

More QBs better take Brady deals if they want to win rings

Or they could just enjoy their private islands surrounded by bikini clad models pouring Dom Perignon

That's cool too I guess
I mean it helps when your wife is richer than God.

A-God needs to find a sugar mama so he can relax and focus on friendly contracts.

Lettuce be cereal the Chefs suck but the Raiders will always be their sons. It's a fact I accepted back when I was a lifelong Raiders fan in the 90s and it's still true today

Lettuce be cereal the Chefs suck but the Raiders will always be their sons. It's a fact I accepted back when I was a lifelong Raiders fan in the 90s and it's still true today
Its impressive how badly Reid has owned them. It hasnt even been competitive.

Needs to change this year. At least split the series.

New thread pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back