NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cowboys are screwed here unless they have some clauses in the contract to get out of the guaranteed money. Costs them $4.75 million to keep him or $7.25 million to cut him.

If I had a job paying that much that I could jeopordize by driving drunk, I'd have a breathalyzer interlock installed in all of my vehicles. Maybe NFL teams should make that a contract requirement and have it notify the team so they can send somebody to take them home.

I like the comments on this article.
NFL has a car service they pay for....

NFL has a car service they pay for....

The problem is that when a person is too drunk to drive they are too drunk to know that they are too drunk to drive. They need some way to keep them from driving. A touchscreen with some simple tests or a video call to someone who could determine by talking to the player if they should drive before allowing the vehicle to be started.

The problem is that when a person is too drunk to drive they are too drunk to know that they are too drunk to drive. They need some way to keep them from driving. A touchscreen with some simple tests or a video call to someone who could determine by talking to the player if they should drive before allowing the vehicle to be started.

They need people around them who aren't hangers on and are actually their boys who won't let dumb shit like this happen

They need people around them who aren't hangers on and are actually their boys who won't let dumb shit like this happen

The first thing to do when they sign that big contract is hire someone to be a sober companion. Unfortunately, too many people come from cultures where they are encouraged to flaunt wealth and needlessly spend money. They spend $150 on a pair of shoes that are made for $5 in a Chinese factory because of the name on them. Buy a house much bigger than they need. Those that do hire someone often hire somebody who steals from them or invests badly. They don't realize that they won't be making that kind of money for more than a few years.

The first thing to do when they sign that big contract is hire someone to be a sober companion. Unfortunately, too many people come from cultures where they are encouraged to flaunt wealth and needlessly spend money. They spend $150 on a pair of shoes that are made for $5 in a Chinese factory because of the name on them. Buy a house much bigger than they need. Those that do hire someone often hire somebody who steals from them or invests badly. They don't realize that they won't be making that kind of money for more than a few years.

Some do honestly. The other problem though is that they have to listen. It's not exactly easy getting someone so drunk they are willing to throw away millions of dollars to make rational decisions. You're an employee at the end of the day. I've been there and it's a huge pain in the ass. That's why you hire a driver. If they want to drive the easy trick is once you get in the club you say "fuck. Forgot (insert whatever) in the car. Toss me you keys real quick " and then you keep them

Thats nuts. Is there a better class, ever?

2007 had Megatron, Joe Thomas, Beaterson, Dwayne Bowe, Revis, Marshawn, Joe Staley, and Greg Olsen for possible hall of famers.

2007 had Megatron, Joe Thomas, Beaterson, Dwayne Bowe, Revis, Marshawn, Joe Staley, and Greg Olsen for possible hall of famers.
one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other-27204709.png

The extra work worries me. Increases injury concerns.

I don't think sproles and Bush needed allot of touches to put up huge numbers. The saints were all passing back then.

Sean Peyton's system works best with a elite level scat back . It's not the same without it.

Bush and Sproles were never leaders in fantasy tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back