NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwayne Bowe as a potential HoFer?

30wtuvr.png

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, internal franchise documents generated as part of the free-agency evaluation process and testimony from witnesses harvested via depositions in the collusion litigation has established that teams viewed Kaepernick as being good enough not simply to be employed by an NFL team, but to be a starting quarterback for an NFL team.

tenor.gif

Lol, Elway got deposed which I’m sure helped Kaep’s case. Not really much to say to the fact that he was willing to trade for Kaep the season before he started kneeling and wanted nothing to do with him after.

Lol, Elway got deposed which I’m sure helped Kaep’s case. Not really much to say to the fact that he was willing to trade for Kaep the season before he started kneeling and wanted nothing to do with him after.

They aren't looking at Elway specifically. I'm sure he can come up with a perfectly logical reason for not going after Kaep.

They are asking him if other executives and/or owners talked about signing him and why they wouldn't.

And they are interviewing multiple parties to see if they can get conflicting answers.

I think Geragos assumes soft collusion in common place. In this case he has a strong case for motive and doesn't believe people are willing to perjur themselves to hide it.

It's pretty simple IMO - We didn't want the headache // we wanted him to stand. We didn't have to talk to other owners to come to that conclusion. You can admit you think he is a starting NFL and still not want to sign him without being guilty here (just dumb in some cases).

Rofl at Dwayne Bowe. I haven’t heard that name in years

I owe that man a beer. Traded him for Gronk straight up in fantasy back when people had false hope about Bowe. Ended up crushing the guy who traded me Gronk in the playoffs. Think this was 2011 or 2012.

They aren't looking at Elway specifically. I'm sure he can come up with a perfectly logical reason for not going after Kaep.

They are asking him if other executives and/or owners talked about signing him and why they wouldn't.

And they are interviewing multiple parties to see if they can get conflicting answers.

I think Geragos assumes soft collusion in common place. In this case he has a strong case for motive and doesn't believe people are willing to perjur themselves to hide it.
No, I know. I definitely think he’s a big target of theirs though. He was directly linked to Kaep via trade and rolled out Siemian and Lynch the next year.

From what I read though it sounds like there’s more than just interviews. They’re actually going through communications.

I still think it’s an incredible long shot, I just don’t think Elway helped the NFL’s case.

long_time_star_wars.gif

lol, I just remember him because he was there during Alex Smith's "No TD passes to WR" season.

Of course that could happen, but how many carries did sproles need when he led the league in fantasy points?

That's true. I'm not saying I wouldn't take him high up; I just wouldn't take him #1 overall with those guys sitting there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back