NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff in here from Rape

Good stuff in here from Rape

Nothing wrong with the Steelers drafting a qb. He’s old, frail and coming off a shitty season with only two years left on his deal. Not like they traded up to draft one of the top guys lol.

Edit: for some reason I thought he was worse than he actually was last year.. either way his year to year retirement talk probably didn’t help.

Last edited:
Lol big Ben can shut the hell up.

Nothing wrong with the Steelers drafting a qb. He’s old, frail and coming off a shitty season with only two years left on his deal. Not like they traded up to draft one of the top guys lol.

Edit: for some reason I thought he was worse than he actually was last year.. either way his year to year retirement talk probably didn’t help.
I think Rape was throwing jabs at the kid for saying he doesnt need Rape to mentor him.

“Get someone who can help us win now”

I think Rape was throwing jabs at the kid for saying he doesnt need Rape to mentor him.

“Get someone who can help us win now”
There were stories about how Wes Welker tried to give Hitmandez some rookie shit talk and Hitmandez threatened to fuck Welker up. Dan Patrick asked Welker years after the fact and Welker wouldn't say shit.

I hope the new Steeler QB threatens to and/or rapes Big Rape.

There were stories about how Wes Welker tried to give Hitmandez some rookie shit talk and Hitmandez threatened to fuck Welker up. Dan Patrick asked Welker years after the fact and Welker wouldn't say shit.

I literally lol’d at the thought of this dude talking shit to Hernandez.
welker-derby4.jpg

If he really stopped because Hernandez talked shit he's a bitch.

“I probably talked to John Dorsey more than anybody through the process, but we could not come to an agreement on what was fair,” Beane told the Buffalo News.

Beane also had a deal in advance with Broncos General Manager John Elway that would have seen the Bills send the 12th overall pick, the 22nd overall pick and a second-round pick to Denver in exchange for the fifth overall pick. But Elway said he would only do that if the player he wanted was off the board at No. 5. It turned out the player Elway wanted, Bradley Chubb, was available, and the Broncos stayed put and drafted him

Dude got a fucking madden cover lmao

That was back when the madden curse was serious business and fans got to vote on the cover, everyone just picked him over their favorite players lmao

Probably smart to stop in hindsight lol.

Yeaaaaa Wes would've had some Kool aid stained lips after it was all said and done.

I literally lol’d at the thought of this dude talking shit to Hernandez.
welker-derby4.jpg
Maybe if he took some of Welker’s advice he wouldn’t have had to hang himself in prison so his kids could get his contract

If anyone cares, there is a mini doc on Aaron Hernandez on Reelz tonight

Worthless? David Johnson gonna Beast this year

My 2018-19 Division picks at the moment:

AFC: New England, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, LA Chargers

NFC: Philadelphia (champs), Minnesota, Atlanta, LA Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back