NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Rudolph is a semi-blacked out co-ed, Big Rape ain't interested.

Won’t be surprised if Hugh jackman keeps his black brother at qb all season and holds down the white man. This will lead to another 1-15 season and Hugh getting shit canned then people claiming racism. Browns gonna brown.

Canthers signed CJ Anderson for 2/11. Makes paying McKinnon 30 mil look like Matt Ryan’s contract lmao.

Super bowl.

Hey, Panthers might have a rusher over 4YPC this year.

Won’t be surprised if Hugh jackman keeps his black brother at qb all season and holds down the white man. This will lead to another 1-15 season and Hugh getting shit canned then people claiming racism. Browns gonna brown.

TyRod is mediocre enough to win 5-6 games with that team

Good for CJ. Figured he’d get picked up after the draft.

This is misleading tho. Rudolph was asked about if hell have Big Rape mentor him and he said something along the lines of not needing it.

Still, Rape sounds like a jackass talking about retiring every year then complaining about drafting a QB. I think hes triggered over the kid saying he doesnt need help.

Lane Johnson’s Top 100 clip was pretty awesome. Man handling the best of the best pass rushers.

This is misleading tho. Rudolph was asked about if hell have Big Rape mentor him and he said something along the lines of not needing it.

Still, Rape sounds like a jackass talking about retiring every year then complaining about drafting a QB. I think hes triggered over the kid saying he doesnt need help.

He didn’t say he didn’t need big bens help. He was asked about learning under Ben and he said it wasn’t bens job to teach him, but for him to go in and work his ass off. Big rape is a douchebag and that’s all there is too it really.

He didn’t say he didn’t need big bens help. He was asked about learning under Ben and he said it wasn’t bens job to teach him, but for him to go in and work his ass off. Big rape is a douchebag and that’s all there is too it really.
What I caught on XM NFL was wildly overblown then.

It would be fucking hilarious if the kid took his job early lol

All Raiders Photos/games should be in Black & white this season.

Centrum Silver and Black

Stolen from twitter*

Biggest diva QB in the sport

Classy guy.

Classy guy.

I know that hitting a woman is worse, but it takes an elite level piece of shit to hurt a fucking dog. Fuck this guy, hope his stupidity ends his career tomorrow.

Sounds made up, leave it to PUO3 to believe everything he reads.

He is pulling a Favre. Aaron Rodgers was able to learn from Brett's mistakes, not from any mentoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back