NFL Discussion: Ravens, in fact, not the best NFL Team

Is this THE BEST RAVENS EVA?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet Eli’s air yards before catch were near rock bottom for all QBs this year so far. Is it his oline? Or is he done?

Kind of wish ole Teddy Bridgewater had ended up with the Giants instead of the Saints.
It's both. He's never been a top-5 QB, maybe not even top-10, at any point, but now he just looks lost. The O-line has been a problem forever, but if you're a good QB you figure it out. I thought Vereen was going to help a lot in that area, but he really didn't. Barkley is a great option, but teams are going to key into that, stuff the box, and just dare Eli to throw. I don't think Barkley can be stopped consistently, but if he's the only thing the offense has going they're toast.

If Eli has any sense he will stink up the joint till the bitter end, then call it a career so they can move on.

But he will probably herp and derp his way through at least one more season before his brain is turned into jello.

If Eli has any sense he will stink up the joint till the bitter end, then call it a career so they can move on.

But he will probably herp and derp his way through at least one more season before his brain is turned into jello.

BwO9s4RCEAA5dG5.png

Can’t get over OBJ walking to the lcoker room early and shit.

Fucking whiner

The O-line isn't the Giants' only problem. They need a new QB, better secondary and better special teams.

This from the guy blaming SF’s problems on not having their prized RB McKinnon. This from the guy who defended McKinnons $ for what he brings as a dual threat back.

Barkley is up to 850 yards from scrimmage, 5.2 ypc, and 6 TDs through 6 weeks. Lets pretend that isnt great production though.
I said McKinnon is overpaid and he makes 7 million this year. Won't rehash this because we have gone through this 100 times, but finding rushing yards from RBs is easy, the team is more important and other pieces are hard to find. What Barkley brings in the passing game is his true value.

Christ this has gotten old.

I said he was a can during his shit 2016 season followed by a god awful start to 2017.

None of you wanted to dispute it until he stopped playing like trash. Now you all want to pretend like you were there supporting him lol.

Not sure how that equates to “Puto hated Gurley” but alright.

This is a false narrative that you keep spewing. I argued with you during his terrible season that the team sucked: started October 2, 2016 when you said Crowell was better lol. Sort of feeds into my entire point that the team matters for a RB. Gurley was good, then he sucked, then he was the best RB (production wise) in football. Do you think that was his talent fluctuating back and forth?

Geno stirring shit up.

If you wear jeans and Timberlands on a boat, you deserve to lose 90% of your games from then on.

Christ this has gotten old.

I said he was a can during his shit 2016 season followed by a god awful start to 2017.

None of you wanted to dispute it until he stopped playing like trash. Now you all want to pretend like you were there supporting him lol.

Not sure how that equates to “Puto hated Gurley” but alright.

In case you hadn't noticed, these days, if you don't profess great love for something, it means you hate it. If you point out flaws, it means you hate it. Everything is extreme polarization. There is no middle ground.

The O-line isn't the Giants' only problem. They need a new QB, better secondary and better special teams.

In other words, they need an entire new team except one running back and one receiver?

Last page has delivered. lmao

Didnt really watch a ton of the game last night, but saw OBJ go full OBJ. I dont even find it funny any more- it is just sad.

Hey, on the bright side, the Browns won't finish dead last in the league this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back