NFL Discussion: Ravens, in fact, not the best NFL Team

Is this THE BEST RAVENS EVA?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Zeke no longer considered a top back? I'd say that, of the top group (Gurley, Bell, Barkley, Zeke, DJ), Zeke is the only one that I think is overrated. Gurley has been underrated since he was in college and was always a better back than Zeke.

Lol PUO hated Gurley

Allen is a giant can and I thought my joke was clear, but Rosen is already showing he can drop dimes like he did in college. Getting your QB as soon as possible > everything else
Allen is the best qb of the bunch. You’re crazy.

The discussion earlier was on top backs. Not just any rb.

A Barkley is great to have but we live in a cap world.

The money is still better spent on your line where you can protect the QB and elevate a decent RB imo.

If you're in a win now mode, sure blow the cap on a guy that will take you over the top but when you're building a team I think you should look past RB.

There are obviously exceptions

Thanks, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s, reminiscing about Denver getting their doors blown off in the Super Bowl is just what I wanted to hear during a random Thursday night game five years later.

They'll be able to this year and still have Barkley.
Yeah. Saw a clip from one of the football shows this morning, and they were saying the Giants fucked up by getting Barkley instead of a qb. It really doesn't look to be that way, because they can draft a qb next year, high in the draft, at the rate they're going.

I'm almost hoping the Eagles don't see the Giants as being who we thought they were - and instead let this build some momentimum.

But part of me thinks that they knew going in that this is a shit team and they better not lose to them - especially in primetime.

Why does Michael Bennett look like he's wearing his highschool pads?

Didn't do anything to stop the penetration of Cox
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Barkley might be the closest we've to seen to a runner like Bo Jackson since Bo.

Barkley with 44 FP tonight, no big deal

OBJ going to take his frustration with that female ref out tonight on some random piece tonight.

OBJ going to take his frustration with that female ref out tonight on some random piece tonight.
Female ref look like she can take it she just may not be a fan of the hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back