NFL Discussion: Ravens, in fact, not the best NFL Team

Is this THE BEST RAVENS EVA?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The next Thursday night game looks like unadulterated absolute garbage. Leeg should have buried that shit somewhere else.

A top 5 back in the NFL is a really nice part on offense, a top 5 QB is your offense and makes your team a contender. I honestly don't see how this is up for debate, at all.
Drew Brees make the Saints a contender every year?

A Barkley is great to have but we live in a cap world.

The money is still better spent on your line where you can protect the QB and elevate a decent RB imo.

If you're in a win now mode, sure blow the cap on a guy that will take you over the top but when you're building a team I think you should look past RB.

There are obviously exceptions
So even more reason to draft RBs and not search them in FA.

No one is blowing cap on RBs though. Even the highest paid backs are still making fuck all compared to most positions.

Lol PUO hated Gurley
Christ this has gotten old.

I said he was a can during his shit 2016 season followed by a god awful start to 2017.

None of you wanted to dispute it until he stopped playing like trash. Now you all want to pretend like you were there supporting him lol.

Not sure how that equates to “Puto hated Gurley” but alright.

I'm not even talking draft. You are using a guy that has rushed for under 50 yards in 3 of 6 games on one of the worst offenses in the league as your example that RBs are so important. Sorry I'm not buying it.
This from the guy blaming SF’s problems on not having their prized RB McKinnon. This from the guy who defended McKinnons $ for what he brings as a dual threat back.

Barkley is up to 850 yards from scrimmage, 5.2 ypc, and 6 TDs through 6 weeks. Lets pretend that isnt great production though.

What a performance by Barkley tonight.

Everyone else on the giants though... sad.

Elisha on his way to the glue factory

I'm pretty sure half Eli's yards tonight came from tossing it 3 yards to Barkley and then watching him run for 50 YAC.

I'm pretty sure half Eli's yards tonight came from tossing it 3 yards to Barkley and then watching him run for 50 YAC.

Bet Eli’s air yards before catch were near rock bottom for all QBs this year so far. Is it his oline? Or is he done?

Kind of wish ole Teddy Bridgewater had ended up with the Giants instead of the Saints.

The Giants drafted a stud RB with franchise QBs on the board, which really goes against what you probably should do when you have an old Eli running your team.

They are going to suck their way right back into a top pick, and still get a franchise qb to go with Barkley.

The pieces of shit.

Christ this has gotten old.

I said he was a can during his shit 2016 season followed by a god awful start to 2017.

None of you wanted to dispute it until he stopped playing like trash. Now you all want to pretend like you were there supporting him lol.

Not sure how that equates to “Puto hated Gurley” but alright.

Revisionist history

Bet Eli’s air yards before catch were near rock bottom for all QBs this year so far. Is it his oline? Or is he done?

Kind of wish ole Teddy Bridgewater had ended up with the Giants instead of the Saints.
Longest throw was 2 yards in the first half apparently.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back