NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Ramsey, but Tate absolutely roasted him there, lol!

lol at Canziel in concussion protocol.
confirmation of being a head case I guess.

And your can ass says that MVP and Pro Bowl talents arent good.

Can Newton was carried by his defense breh, if Can Newton was such a God where he at all them other years besides canning it up?

Ramsey is the fucking man. He even said something how the first team defense doesn't practice with Bortles to make sure they keep his confidence up.

{<jordan}

If the skins ever change their name, Jacksonville will be high on my list of replacement teams. I've always had a soft spot for them even when they were getting wrecked.

Fuck thats funny

Julio can tear both acls tho

Had he been indicted you could have likely gotten a first round pick from the Canboys

The Lions head coach has literally been arrested for sexual assault.

Guys I just wanted to say that in 2015 when Cam had 35 TDs, 10 INTs, and 3.8k of yards that was because of Carolina's defense.

Guys I just wanted to say that in 2015 when Cam had 35 TDs, 10 INTs, and 3.8k of yards that was because of Carolina's defense.
His 600+ rushing yards with 4.8 ypc and 10 TDs were literally on Keuchly’s back.

Incredible defense.

His 600+ rushing yards with 4.8 ypc and 10 TDs were literally on Keuchly’s back.

Incredible defense.

What an ungrateful fucking can. Who's gonna help Cam move the ball when Keuchly gets another concussion? I do know who won't help and that's McCaffrey and that WR core.

Yup

Pretty sure it was Kuechly that ran for 600+ yards and 10TDs for am that year.

Did you not see Play Actions that Norman was running while in Carolina? He's going to be a great QB coach whenever he decides to retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back