NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very worst 2-2

Shew, just realized the Bills are traveling to both the Vikings and the Packers. That's going to be a steep hill to climb. At least the Chargers have gotta come to y'all.

Bills/Chargers is 50/50? Hows that?

ScBVMw6.jpg

Lol miles Austin
<JagsKiddingMe>

TIL Brian Hartline, with Cannehil throwing to him, once put up 253 against Arizona

Ramsey is a bad ass though. He nailed it on DWat so he's good with me

Na dawg Dwat is trash. Just ask canboozled. Maybe Ramsey should “watch the game” instead of the box score as canboozled so elegantly put it lmao.

Bills are really gonna have to claw for 7-9/8-8. I feel like this is a transition year, we'll see what they do next off season.

ScBVMw6.jpg

Lol miles Austin
<JagsKiddingMe>

Qadry Ismail, geez, that takes me back.

10am start time. Remember how the Raiders fared last year there?
Lol. Ok.
Oh I can see were all going to be dicks about it and pretend that Peterman didn't throw 5 INTs.

Gotcha.
Or Im just realistically seeing that the Chargers are a far better team on every level?

Its not as if I want those :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s to beat the Bills.

Na dawg Dwat is trash. Just ask canboozled. Maybe Ramsey should “watch the game” instead of the box score as canboozled so elegantly put it lmao.

Notice how I'm so over you're afraid to @ me like a bitch.

Notice Ramsey thinks every black QB is underrated or good. He has a bit of an identity crisis. It's okay though, doesn't bother me. Just being objective.

Ramsey is a hell of a player and funny. Thats about it. NFL players aren't too bright.

Notice how I'm so over you're afraid to @ me like a bitch.

Notice Ramsey thinks every black QB is underrated or good. He has a bit of an identity crisis. It's okay though, doesn't bother me. Just being objective.

Ramsey is a hell of a player and funny. Thats about it. NFL players aren't too bright.

Yes I’m afraid to @ you, this is in the same universe where wentz and Carr are black.

Yes I’m afraid to @ you, this is in the same universe where wentz and Carr are black.

You're an illiterate dumb fuck. The first thing I said was how BLACK QBS in his words are underrated or good. Not that white QBs couldnt be.

Fuck Canrona you're awful.

I wonder what Ramsey thinks about JaJameis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back