NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're an illiterate dumb fuck.

Lol at you calling anyone illiterate when you say shit like “I’m so over you’re afraid to @ me.” That’s worse than Ramsey’s English in that gq article ffs.

Notice how I'm so over you're afraid to @ me like a bitch.

Notice Ramsey thinks every black QB is underrated or good. He has a bit of an identity crisis. It's okay though, doesn't bother me. Just being objective.

Ramsey is a hell of a player and funny. Thats about it. NFL players aren't too bright.
Maybe because theyre good.....?

Lol at you calling anyone illeterate when you say shit like “I’m so over you’re afraid to @ me.” That’s worse than Ramsey’s English in that gq article ffs.

This statement is about as accurate as Can Newton. I have no idea where you went with it.

Maybe because theyre good.....?

Andres Luck is not that good.

aiite then

You can objectively see his bias.

Ramsey was asked about 16 qbs and gave his opinion on all of them. If he wanted to be bias towards black players he probably would’ve talked more about can and rustle. Instead he called dak alright and wentz, cousins and Carr good among other qbs. Clearly an identity crisis.

This statement is about as accurate as Can Newton. I have no idea where you went with it.

Andres Luck is not that good.

aiite then

You can objectively see his bias.
Sounds like youre the one with the bias tbh.

How dare he call a pro bowl qb and rookie of the year candidate good at football.
Watch the games instead of the box score you fucking casual. Smh.

Vodka in the water bottle imo

Seriously free the pots. NFL players should all be allowed to smoke the ganja.

Always good when a dude on your team didn’t rape someone.

Always good when a dude on your team didn’t rape someone.

Had he been indicted you could have likely gotten a first round pick from the Canboys

I like Ramsey but god damn lol.

Wish Steve The GOAT Smith was still around for those two to go at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back