NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dobbs has earned his chance at being the backup, despite being the ugliest man alive.
maxresdefault.jpg
He looks cancerous to the league

Skins don't need Mack. Besides we're going to probably be signing AD by the end of the day.

Guy%20sets%20himself%20on%20fire%20and%20jumps%20out%20of%20his%20window.gif
There should be some decent options on the market shortly after cuts also.

There should be some decent options on the market shortly after cuts also.

I'm F5ing ESPN and Google news. I'm fully prepared to read that the skins raped themselves by forking over big money to Peterson. Skins track record for this shit is awful.

+350 seems like a good bet on the Raiders.. Vegas knows something we don't ?

+350 seems like a good bet on the Raiders.. Vegas knows something we don't ?
Hes not getting traded.

Them having the Packers leading the odds is also strange. Theyre working on a contract with Godgers. Youre telling me theyre going to pay him, give up their two first round picks + who knows what else, and shell over another 100 mil or so to Mack?

That seems incredibly unlikely.

Hes not getting traded.

Them having the Packers leading the odds is also strange. Theyre working on a contract with Godgers. Youre telling me theyre going to pay him, give up their two first round picks + who knows what else, and shell over another 100 mil or so to Mack?

Packers are the only team with two 1st round picks in 2019 IIRC, pretty sure that's why they are using them.

You should bet the house.

Hes not getting traded.

Unless they keep Mack for a year then let him walk which would be such a Packers thing to do.

Unless they keep Mack for a year then let him walk which would be such a Packers thing to do.
So you trade two first round picks and whatever else to have someone for a year? No chance.

Not to mention, hed hold out for anyone not giving him an immediate deal.

Peterson already has Washington gear on.

Oooooof what a waste that guy turned out to be. Sucks he couldnt stay healthy, ever. He had serious potential.

Iloka finna be a raider.

So you trade two first round picks and whatever else to have someone for a year? No chance.

Not to mention, hed hold out for anyone not giving him an immediate deal.
I'm just saying it'd be a Packers under TT sorta thing. Trade for a guy that you won't be keeping cause that's what that dumbdumb did.

Oooooof what a waste that guy turned out to be. Sucks he couldnt stay healthy, ever. He had serious potential.

Yup, already having MRIs on his pec. Line has looked much improved with Veldheer at RT. Sucks having to pay him $5M to fuck off, I think they had an out before this season and didn’t take it.

<bball2>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back