NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iloka can come join his defensive coordinator.

I’m wondering if this is something they can respond to now or if it’s going to be something to deal with the entire season. It’s taken over the entire conversation of every broadcast and every show.

It's going to take fans turning off the TV.

I am considering it. Let one of those shit calls cost the seahawks a game, and I will boycott until they fix it.

It's going to take fans turning off the TV.

I am considering it. Let one of those shit calls cost the seahawks a game, and I will boycott until they fix it.

Lol you’ll be on your knees in front of your rustle fathead in no time.

Lol you’ll be on your knees in front of your rustle fathead in no time.

Naw man. I haven't watched the NBA going on 10 years now, and if they brought back the Sonic's, I still would never watch a game again. Fuck the NBA. Fuck David Stern. I tend to hold grudges.

Naw man. I haven't watched the NBA going on 10 years now, and if they brought back the Sonic's, I still would never watch a game again. Fuck the NBA. Fuck David Stern. I tend to hold grudges.
I hope Dave Stern is taped to death by a pack of elephants then eaten alive by lions.

I think Dobbs has earned his chance at being the backup, despite being the ugliest man alive.
maxresdefault.jpg

I think Dobbs has earned his chance at being the backup, despite being the ugliest man alive.
maxresdefault.jpg
Holy fucking shit

"Beaten by the ugly stick" is an expression but he honestly looks like he was beaten with a large stick that made him uglier with each hit

My god

You gotta feel for him, thank god he's a NFL QB, or he'd have to really turn on the charm even to get heffer hummers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back