NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the bears not have a third QB right now? Weird to see the backup play nearly the entire game.

Do the bears not have a third QB right now? Weird to see the backup play nearly the entire game.
They have some can from the Chiefs that sat behind Smith and Mahomes.

Aguayo is on the Chargers now? Nice

Aguayo is on the Chargers now? Nice
Theyll probably lose another 4-5 games on a bad kick this year and shitty coaching. Excellent.

I've always said Sherman speaks the truth

NFL "Don't worry fans, everyone will know what a catch is this year. Instead of that, you will be asking what a tackle is every game".

I’m wondering if this is something they can respond to now or if it’s going to be something to deal with the entire season. It’s taken over the entire conversation of every broadcast and every show.

NFL "Don't worry fans, everyone will know what a catch is this year. Instead of that, you will be asking what a tackle is every game".

Fuck, you're not even allowed to complete the process of a tackle.

They wasn't so much the helmet rule as it was the rule that you can't come down with all of your weight, or the Godgers Rule, if you will.
It’s the “fuck Anthony Barr, his whole family, his ancestors, and may I piss on their graves” rule

lol, LT would be suspended for the season already.

It’s the “fuck Anthony Barr, his whole family, his ancestors, and may I piss on their graves” rule

If I haven't wished death on Bernard Pollard for injuring a number of Patriots, including Brady and Gronk, you can live with Barr. Your obsession is crazy.

Wtf is with this team

Redskins should 100% sign AP, no ifs and or buts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back