NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
6_8274571.png

That's about it though.
Um chargers?!? Keenan Allen, Tyrell williams and mike williams with gates and travis benjamin. Go watch a highlight from this year.

We have the best WR corps in the game, IMO.

In fariness to Tiki, he's in some broadway play or something that's all about some dude who wears those type of boots. Some shit like that

I always thought he was a little fruity though

In fariness to Tiki, he's in some broadway play or something that's all about some dude who wears those type of boots. Some shit like that

I always thought he was a little fruity though
It's not Oscar in lingerie bad though.

Um chargers?!? Keenan Allen, Tyrell williams and mike williams with gates and travis benjamin. Go watch a highlight from this year.

I mentioned them a couple posts later, but you're right. Rivers has a wealth of options, Mike Williams has been a treat for you guys.

No.

Tyrell Williams and his 500 yards, and Mike Williams and his 500 yards combined dont even fucking sniff Juju’s production.

AB/Juju are hilariously better.

Is Philip Rivers still the starting QB of the Chargers?

Damn, that is a long time to not get his team anywhere. Even Eli going to lose his job and he has 2 SB rings.

No.

Tyrell Williams and his 500 yards, and Mike Williams and his 500 yards combined dont even fucking sniff Juju’s production.

AB/Juju are hilariously better.
Funny you say that cause Keenan allens 1050 yards are on point with Antonio brown at 1060 and schuster only up 150 yards on Allen.

We also have multiple games where 8+ recievers will touch the ball in any game. You look at the numbers after #1 and #2 on the steelers and the chargers stats are much more even.

Last edited:

Damn, that is a long time to not get his team anywhere. Even Eli going to lose his job and he has 2 SB rings.
Hes the top 10 in almost every major QB category in football history. Some people may look at it as a fault that he has stayed with a questionable organization but you cant knock his individual achievements.

His dedication to this franchise has kept me entertained since he took over in 06 (where he took us to the afc championship and played on a torn acl) and He has the respect of all the elites in the league so its not all bad.

Is Dan Marino not a good QB? Dan Fouts?

Funny you say that cause Keenan allens 1050 yards are on point with Antonio brown at 1060 and schuster only up 150 yards on Allen.

We also have multiple games where 8+ recievers will touch the ball in any game. You look at the numbers after #1 and #2 on the steelers and the chargers stats are much more even.
AB literally has double the touchdowns of Allen lmao.

AB/Juju>Allen and a couple of cans. Its not close.

Allen is a stud though. If that makes you feel better.

He is the second best QB in the AFC West.

Vance Macdonald is better than Gates if you really want to go there

Vance Macdonald is better than Gates if you really want to go there
hunter henry is better than vance macdonald if you really want to go there

Seriously though, I know gates is a very limited player. He is helpful in the redzone to take heat off recievers or get open though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back