NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the Chargers Superbowl last night. There season will end on a cold night in New England.

RIP Bill Fralic
fuck cancer
I literally just finished reading an article about that joker. I learned two things.
1. The SID at Pitt created the pancake stat just for this fellow

2. He gave the sickest fucking quote ever to the school's newspaper “I like to go play golf and go fuck girls and get drunk. If you can put that in there, put that in there. I don’t care.”

Uh oh, Kobe back in Colorado.

Broncos gonna get bent over.

I am looking at the playoff projections on NFL.com. They show the Chiefs and Chargers both at 11-3 with the Chiefs as the number one seed and the Chargers as the number 5 seed. The Patriots at 9-4 are projected as the number 2 seed. The Texans at 9-4 as the number 3 seed and the Steelers at 7-5-1 as the number 4 seed. Unless the NFL has some outcomes pre-determined, it appears that the Chargers should be the number 2 seed at this point. The best record the Steelers could have at the end of the season is 10-5-1 and the worst the Chargers could have is 11-5 so there is no way they can have a higher seed than the Chargers.

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture
The Steelers benefit from their whole division sucking this year. Tomlin will be guaranteed another season to play jenga. The NFL playoff brackets are set-up so all the division champions host (at least) 1 game at home.

Pittsburgh Steelers 2018 AFC north division champions

Baker%20Mayfield%20reaction%201.gif

First time in a decade I can say I'm excited for a December Browns game...

Baker%20Mayfield%20reaction%201.gif

First time in a decade I can say I'm excited for a December Browns game...
Baker bless.

It will be very interesting to see what coaches are eyeing that job.

I would be shocked if it wasn't McCanthy
Id be shocked if it were. McCarthy cant be too appealing right now, the guy couldnt do shit with an ATG quarterback.

Id be shocked if it were. McCarthy cant be too appealing right now, the guy couldnt do shit with an ATG quarterback.
People still ride his dick and think he's talented. The dummies that run teams will give second chances to fools that should be nowhere near a team, like that Giants clown from a few years ago

Also i bet those same dummies still think he had a large part in making Raahgaahs who he is today, and that he can do the same with their young qb. I will also bet they think Raahgaaha was "difficult" and that had a large part in GB's collapse

He's going to go to Cleveland and take create for Baker's improvements throughout the oncoming years

Gotta day after hearing all the facts and reviewing the tape, I gotta side with McCarthy.

Rodgers is a system QB. Baker will be tossing 50 TDs with FatCarthy.

<BronTroll1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back