NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been arrested there twice, once for trying to mack on a milf cop and once for being inside a stall in the girls bathroom with a drunk chick
Never been kicked out
The chick cop was enjoying the woo being pitched her way and even came and visited me in the back of the police van after I got arrested lol
Her partners didnt like it though and grabbed me outta the porta potty line and said I was drunk
Told em I wasnt drunk and asked for a breathalyzer but they said no they didnt have to
They were pissed at me but the other cops were being cool and told me why I really got arrested
<{monica}>

Um chargers?!? Keenan Allen, Tyrell williams and mike williams with gates and travis benjamin. Go watch a highlight from this year.

We have the best WR corps in the game, IMO.
not even top 5

Austin Ekeler has more targets than either Mike Williams or Tyrell Williams. I think that says it all about the chargers “receiving corps”. Gordon, who has missed 3 games, still has more targets than Ekeler.

Hopefully Keenan Allen goes wild tomorrow.

not even top 5

Austin Ekeler has more targets than either Mike Williams or Tyrell Williams. I think that says it all about the chargers “receiving corps”. Gordon, who has missed 3 games, still has more targets than Ekeler.

Number 2 team in the afc. We have the most long completions in the nfl right now behind the chiefs. That does say alot about our wr corps.

I know it's a wild guess but the game should be a shootout. I think KC can get a few sacks and force a couple turnovers and that will be the difference. 38-33 KC.

Its a lot more interesting if Gordon can play. Chargers are a different team with him on the field.

o36vSgw.gif

Its a lot more interesting if Gordon can play. Chargers are a different team with him on the field.
Dont sleep on justin jackson and detrez newsome. They are both rookies but have looked awesome in the steelers game and during pre season.

If gordon and ekeler cant play, this might be justin jacksons coming out party. He already had a get together in the 4th qtr of the steelers game.

The chick cop was enjoying the woo being pitched her way and even came and visited me in the back of the police van after I got arrested lol
Her partners didnt like it though and grabbed me outta the porta potty line and said I was drunk
Told em I wasnt drunk and asked for a breathalyzer but they said no they didnt have to
They were pissed at me but the other cops were being cool and told me why I really got arrested

Did you get charged with anything or just detained and released?

RIP Flaccan, no one will miss you and your unshaved neck.

Dont sleep on justin jackson and detrez newsome. They are both rookies but have looked awesome in the steelers game and during pre season.

If gordon and ekeler cant play, this might be justin jacksons coming out party. He already had a get together in the 4th qtr of the steelers game.
Boy you really are a homer arent you? Williams/Williams are on par with Juju, and now these can backups are going to fill in for Gordon?

Lot of RBs look good with only a couple touches. Its a much different world carrying the rock 15+ times.

Ive got no ill will towards Wentz, or the Eagles in general, but man Im enjoying giving some karma back to a close friend that is a die hard fan. He was relentless every time Carr was hurt, and hes having meltdowns weekly now lol.

Boy you really are a homer arent you? Williams/Williams are on par with Juju, and now these can backups are going to fill in for Gordon?

Lot of RBs look good with only a couple touches. Its a much different world carrying the rock 15+ times.
im-a-believer.jpg

But really, Justin Jacksons had 4 1000+ yard seasons in college and ran over the steelers defense in the 4th qtr for 65 yards and a touchdown. He also hasnt played much at all so he will be really fresh.

Tyrell will never be Juju but Mike Williams can easily. I know how good JuJu is, Im a USC fan.

It will be interesting to see what both teams can do running the ball, because Spencer Ware may be limited in tomorrow's game

Battle of the 3rd/4th string RBs.

Chargers should still commit to running the ball. It has been effective against the Chiefs' defense all year- dont see that changing for this game.

And Sutton has fared pretty well against Rivers, tbh. Thats one thing I will give the old man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back