NFL Discussion: Draft Day 2 "Your can team still sucks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me, or does it suddenly smell like urine in here?

Well, @MarkyMcFly lives out of his car stealing electricity from the trailer next to him so.....

tenor.gif

He completely denies it, and multiple teams said injuries werent a concern AND the Cowboys did another medical check on him yesterday morning before drafting him...I think it's ok.

I also think Aikman hit it on the head "Josh Allen was not an accurate QB in college, and from my experience...that's not something that players get better at in the pro's so it's going to be a struggle for him"

It's funny, your love for Allen while completely hating Paxton Lynch. I mean, at least I was a Memphis homer and that's why I liked Lynch.
Paxton was a can. Allen isn’t. It’s as simple as that.

Lmao @ quoting Aikcan.

He completely denies it, and multiple teams said injuries werent a concern AND the Cowboys did another medical check on him yesterday morning before drafting him...I think it's ok

Have you watched any film on Vander Esch?

Because it seems like your opinion pre draft was that he was a can based on blogs you read.

And now you think it is a great pick because the 'experts' consensus on him is that he is a good player.

You always outsource your opinions?

I agree but to be fair Guice was routinely mocked in the low twenties. Cant believe Rashad Penny was taken over him LOL. Wtf were the SeaCawks thinking?
Ronald Jones and Sony Michelle will both be better than guice.

I love that scene.

Because it seems like your opinion pre draft was that he was a can based on blogs you read.

And now you think it is a great pick because the 'experts' consensus on him is that he is a good player.

Personally on what I saw I was hoping the Packers would take a chance on him if they could given Blake Martinez is really good but Ryan is pretty meh we could always use an upgrade at MLB over Ryan unless the plan is to move Matthews inside and have Biegel out where Matthews used to be.

Plus if he has the injury bug he'd fit right in!

Do you remember when I said "Someone tell me about this kid Leighton Vander Esch"? Because I think that says about all you need to know on me watching him. Did you see where I said, "well the bloggers had me nervous because they hate him but the professionals seem to like him, so I feel better?"

Now do you see how you are trying to insult me by insinuating I didn't watch film on the kid, when just about every single comment i've made about him has specifically stated that I didn't know shit about him?

You always stetch this far to make a redundant point?

I've always thought accuracy was the best predictor of success for QB' s. Chad Pennington had a noodle for an arm, but was accurate as hell, and had a successful career.
Well it depends. A lot of these college are running some of these pass happy offenses where the qbs get a ton of completions at or behind the line of scrimmage. If Wyoming would have incorporated some of this Allen could have easily been a 60% passed.

Do you remember when I said "Someone tell me about this kid Leighton Vander Esch"? Because I think that says about all you need to know on me watching him. Did you see where I said, "well the bloggers had me nervous because they hate him but the professionals seem to like him, so I feel better?"

Now do you see how you are trying to insult me by insinuating I didn't watch film on the kid, when just about every single comment i've made about him has specifically stated that I didn't know shit about him?

You always stetch this far to make a redundant point?

Lmao. You sound like you are on your period. I dont remember every post you make, just that you have mentioned Vander Esch a few times in the last week.

I thought you had the ability to think for yourself, McFly, but I guess getting the vibe from random posters on the internet and reading anonymous blogs will get you up to speed on him. Lol

Lmao. You sound like you are on your period. I dont remember every post you make, just that you have mentioned Vander Esch a few times in the last week.

I thought you had the ability to think for yourself, McFly, but I guess getting the vibe from random posters on the internet and reading anonymous blogs will get you up to speed on him. Lol

Do you have the all-22 film on him? Maybe you could let me borrow it, Professional Scout Skeetz. Tell me about how he attacks blockers (or doesnt) or how he plays in space and attacks the ball?

Maybe, don't type a long post about me and a LB from Boise that I don't know a ton about and then tell me i'm the one acting like i'm on my period.

Well it depends. A lot of these college are running some of these pass happy offenses where the qbs get a ton of completions at or behind the line of scrimmage. If Wyoming would have incorporated some of this Allen could have easily been a 60% passed.
Then there's pass happy offenses like WSU where nothing thrown is under like 5 yards.

And RBs in that scheme? What's a run game?

Colts need to get Guice in the 2nd

Do you have the all-22 film on him? Maybe you could let me borrow it, Professional Scout Skeetz. Tell me about how he attacks blockers (or doesnt) or how he plays in space and attacks the ball?

Maybe, don't type a long post about me and a LB from Boise that I don't know a ton about and then tell me i'm the one acting like i'm on my period.

Do you take your cranberry juice with vodka?

But sure, Ill watch some all 22 on him and get back to you. I have a pretty extensive football background, especially at LB

@RichardSwingslo cant quote your post but idc about drafting Penny. I think its dumb to draft a back early when you have no oline.

Do you take your cranberry juice with vodka?

But sure, Ill watch some all 22 on him and get back to you. I have a pretty extensive football background, especially at LB

Do you take your tampons out in a timely matter, or do you just say fuck it and risk the toxic shock to save a few bucks?

Please do, I look forward to your analysis and hope to hear positive things about the player.

Crazy, Elway said they had zero mock drafts where Chubb was available at five. I scared my dog when the pick was announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back