NFL Discussion: Draft Day 2 "Your can team still sucks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkyMcFly

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Well, here we are at the value day! Or as the Cowboys call it " The paraplegics and crack heads round"

Hey at least you aren't Buffalo and took Josh Allen over Lamar Jackson!

Giants are one pick away from Guice. Should of gone QB + him , I will never stop fighting this battle

Yeah, Denver, if you could go ahead and trade up to get Hernandez that would be great.

Lmao @ the cowboys. Took the dude who needs a neck brace to play football. That’s going to end well.

Lmao @ the cowboys. Took the dude who needs a neck brace to play football. That’s going to end well.

He completely denies it, and multiple teams said injuries werent a concern AND the Cowboys did another medical check on him yesterday morning before drafting him...I think it's ok.

I also think Aikman hit it on the head "Josh Allen was not an accurate QB in college, and from my experience...that's not something that players get better at in the pro's so it's going to be a struggle for him"

It's funny, your love for Allen while completely hating Paxton Lynch. I mean, at least I was a Memphis homer and that's why I liked Lynch.

Falcons offense looking legit with the addition Ridley.

Von and Chubb on the same line

<36>

Man, I didn’t realize Buffalo doesn’t have another pick until #96. Oof

EDP is getting swoll. Lol.

The bama defense is gonna be real. Opps I meant to say Redskins.

Payne with 5 TFL and 3 sacks in his entire 3 year career on a stacked defense ? Pass

Giants are one pick away from Guice. Should of gone QB + him , I will never stop fighting this battle
I agree but to be fair Guice was routinely mocked in the low twenties. Cant believe Rashad Penny was taken over him LOL. Wtf were the SeaCawks thinking?

Where’s the pole you insufferable alcoholic dyke?

Dynasty.....Already A+ draft for the 2019 SB champs....Allen and Edmunds....lol.

He completely denies it, and multiple teams said injuries werent a concern AND the Cowboys did another medical check on him yesterday morning before drafting him...I think it's ok.

I also think Aikman hit it on the head "Josh Allen was not an accurate QB in college, and from my experience...that's not something that players get better at in the pro's so it's going to be a struggle for him"

It's funny, your love for Allen while completely hating Paxton Lynch. I mean, at least I was a Memphis homer and that's why I liked Lynch.

I've always thought accuracy was the best predictor of success for QB' s. Chad Pennington had a noodle for an arm, but was accurate as hell, and had a successful career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back