New Youtube video : #ProudToBe in support of LGBTQ+

Fair enough. Id say that since the whole movement is based on how you identify yourself, just being attracted to men and women would make a person a bisexual. If they feel differently, then they are free to identify as something else.

I would agree with that statement, but some people feel slighted by it because you're undermining their non-binary identity. If you're neither a man nor a woman as per your identity, when someone says they're bisexual because they're attracted to you, they're not recognizing your new gender. But I'll note that what you argued for is also a popular perspective in this argument.

They realized their endlessly inclusive and expanding acronym was getting out of control so they included the + for all the snowflake identities not covered by the preceding letters.

Same kind of person that can't understand any generalization.

"People in Colorado can't drive in the snow."

"Well, not all people from Colorado."

Lots of that kind of idiot on this forum.

Soon, after all of these highly political videos are getting so many dislikes, YouTube will get rid just like IMDB got rid of their public.

Shame.

No problem with gay rights.

If you force transgenderism on children or twerk as a way of protesting, you're a fucking degenerate though.
This.
If you're gay, you're gay. If you don't hurt anyone, do whatever you want.
If you're a tranny, not my cup of tea but again, do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt anyone.
But forcing any of that shit on children pisses me off.

Back