New Youtube video : #ProudToBe in support of LGBTQ+

The significance of the OP is that it is a "YouTube Spotlight" (and National Pride Day). So this is a bit like The Rolling Stone lecture videos. It would be nice if the TS would offer this context in the OP. Spares me the trouble of figuring out what exactly is politically significant about the topic such that it warrants current events political discussion.

Does it hurt your feelings when YouTube is nice to the gays?
Sorry that we don't like dumb propaganda brainwashing our young generations.

It's not okay to cut your cock off. Ever. There is no perceivable way in which that is okay. It's like cutting one of your eyes out because you believe you're a cyclops. It's horrific and it should not be normalized.

Sorry, you can't be a man if you're not a man. You can't be a woman if you're not a woman. You can't be a dog if you're not a dog, etc. Hey, if I could choose I would be a 6'5 Brad Pitt billionaire, but reality says I'm simply not. Transsexuals have a mental disability and we are pushing young disenfranchised kids into mental disabilities.

Sorry that we don't like dumb propaganda brainwashing our young generations.

It's not okay to cut your cock off. Ever. There is no perceivable way in which that is okay. It's like cutting one of your eyes out because you believe you're a cyclops. It's horrific and it should not be normalized.

Sorry, you can't be a man if you're not a man. You can't be a woman if you're not a woman. You can't be a dog if you're not a dog, etc. Hey, if I could choose I would be a 6'5 Brad Pitt billionaire, but reality says I'm simply not. Transsexuals have a mental disability and we are pushing young disenfranchised kids into mental disabilities.

The idea that people oppose the LGBT agenda because they're bigots is not longer tenable, and it's actually backwards, because it's the LGBT themselves that are attempting to infringe on the rights of others.

I could rant on about this for several paragraphs, but it should be common knowledge at this point if you look around, especially if you're Canadian.

Do whatever you want, just don't ask me or my family to participate. That includes asking me to play along with your personal reality at the risk of being fined or jailed.

I have no problem if people want to be gay or trans or whatever. What I do have a problem with, is people promoting it in a public. Stop brainwashing people, especially our kids. If we are to survive as a species, we need to be promoting hetero relationships. Nothing more.

Conservative - " i hate lgbt+!! Its all not american! Propaganda!"

(Later on that evening)

Conservative- " god! Those lesbians are hot!! Hopefully my wife and the church dont find out my stash!!!!"

You don't have to watch this stuff.

Quit being so soft

Gays are the most boring people in the world.

Trust me if you scream about AIDS, hellfire and whatnot etc they enjoy it, snap a selfie.

Call them boring and watch the utter defeat in their eyes.

YAWN! You kissed another dude right in front of me and I just kept reading last month's autotrader.

>LGBT
>still has B for bisexual
>bi means 2 genders
>their own label disagrees with their poly bullshit

<JagsKiddingMe>

Also dat thumbs down to this up ratio despite YouTube deleting comments and probably rigging the count

Why do they produce this if the audience has already said they don't want it?

I think LGBTQ+ is a mental disorder, I don't hate the sufferers but I also don't think that it should be celebrated or normalized. They need help not encouragement

They don't want acceptance, they demand admiration. This won't stop until everyone gives a standing ovation to every degeneracy these people come up with.

Dude do you even pc ? Bisexual isnt a gender its a sexuality

He's got a point, because the title "bi" denotes that there are two sexes to which you are attracted to, which directly contradicts the idea that there are more than two genders, as well as the idea that gender is non-binary. It's why they introduced pansexualism.

He's got a point, because the title "bi" denotes that there are two sexes to which you are attracted to, which directly contradicts the idea that there are more than two genders, as well as the idea that gender is non-binary. It's why they introduced pansexualism.

Exactly my point, thank you.

No it doesnt. Being attracted to 2 genders does not mean the others dont exist. If i like fords and chevys, Dodge does not stop existing.

No it doesnt. Being attracted to 2 genders does not mean the others dont exist. If i like fords and chevys, Dodge does not stop existing.

Being attracted to two genders doesn't technically mean there aren't other genders, that's true, but the bi in bisexual implies there are two sexes. It means you're attracted to males and females, completely ignoring the so-called other genders, and the fact that it's now a spectrum.

Being attracted to two genders doesn't technically mean there aren't other genders, that's true, but the bi in bisexual implies there are two sexes. It means you're attracted to males and females, completely ignoring the so-called other genders, and the fact that it's now a spectrum.

Because those arent the ones they are attracted to. The people who are into the whole spectrum have a differebt word

Because those arent the ones they are attracted to. The people who are into the whole spectrum have a differebt word

I'd say it's more likely that the word was popularized before people believed there are more than 2 genders. It's exactly why the term pansexual was coined; because bisexuals discovered that they were indeed attracted to the other genders (obviously). This is actually a popular argument within the LGBT community.

I'd say it's more likely that the word was popularized before people believed there are more than 2 genders. It's exactly why the term pansexual was coined; because bisexuals discovered that they were indeed attracted to the other genders (obviously). This is actually a popular argument within the LGBT community.

Fair enough. Id say that since the whole movement is based on how you identify yourself, just being attracted to men and women would make a person a bisexual. If they feel differently, then they are free to identify as something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back