New UFC Gloves May Look Like This

Have you ever grappled with those gloves before? I think not if you made this thread.

I have, its kind of uncomfortable for some positions, RNC are even harder to get, but in the other hand, guard work its better, its harder to pull the arm out once you trap it.

images

ha-ha love it

Why not just caution fighters for keeping hands open while striking, and point deduct even for an accidental eye poke (after watching replay of course)

Terrible idea, the only way to prevent eyes getting poked would be the fighters having to wear goggles.

Why not just caution fighters for keeping hands open while striking, and point deduct even for an accidental eye poke (after watching replay of course)

Because fighters like Anderson use an open hand to get a feel for distance and timing

My thoughts are you are very stupid. My thoughts are you shouldn't make any more threads. Ever. My thoughts are you are an embarrassment to the entire human race. So shut the hell up.

The same gloves Pride had would probably work, those gloves are just a bit too far.

Back