New UFC Gloves May Look Like This

PrideBushido

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
This is just my opinion but I believe this would be the best glove design to prevent eye pokes as well as allowing for effective use of grappling, thoughts?

ev-amateur-mma-gloves.jpg

This is just my opinion but I believe this would be the best glove design to prevent eye pokes as well as allowing for effective use of grappling, thoughts?

ev-amateur-mma-gloves.jpg

Have you ever grappled with those gloves before? I think not if you made this thread.

I think seperate fingers that are curved so they can not be straightened would be the best option.

TS, I don't like those ones at all.

I hope you're just kidding.

Nope dead serious.

Its basically something to force the final finger joint downwards, wouldn't affect grappling at all and stops people having fingers extended straight out.

You can get my ribs off the grill with those while your at it TS...Man-Card revoked

Have you ever grappled with those gloves before? I think not if you made this thread.

I have, and it would indeed suck, but what else can they do?

By the way - where in Pgh. do you train? I'm here too.

These are the gloves my son uses in his amateur fights and he had 7 fights and 4 out of 6 wins were by submission , 3 armbars n 1 RNC so they are good for grappling .

Nope dead serious.

Its basically something to force the final finger joint downwards, wouldn't affect grappling at all and stops people having fingers extended straight out.

How could not being able to extend your fingers not affect grappling though?

honestly OP, i thought the same. They use those gloves in amateur competitions here in Montreal, basically it's more of a glove. If they keep the same padding though it'll be super thing with the increased surface area.

Back