New Strzok Text to Page: “The Times is Angry With Us About the WP Scoop”

It cracks me up that any leak or any "whistleblow" that works against Trump is the "deep state", but any that does so on his behalf is an act of pure American altruism.

But let's focus on how easily you swallow things-- you should have focused on his identity:
Online story gets details wrong about informant payment in Trump Russia probe

That article does nothing to refute him spying on the trump campaign.

Mr Downer conveyed the conversation to Canberra via an official cable, though apparently not immediately – perhaps because he did not take the 28-year-old adviser's claims altogether seriously until the hacked emails were released by Wikileaks in late July.”

“Downer, insiders agree, was doing his job, though it's understood he didn't send an official cable to Canberra reporting the conversation until July after Wikileaks published the hacked emails.

Canberra then shared the conversation with Washington. It was well aware it was in the fraught position of telling authorities under a Democratic administration that a staffer from the Republican nominee's campaign had foreknowledge of the Russian hacking. But most experts have said the government did the right thing and is unlikely to have damaged the relationship with the now-Trump administration.”

The information was not conveyed until the Wikileaks release.

That occurred on the 22nd of July

May/June 2016 – Halper invites Carter Page to July 2016 Cambridge symposiumregarding the upcoming election.

July 11, 2016 – Carter Page attends symposium with Halper just four days after his July 2016 Moscow trip.

July 31, 2016 – FBI opens Counterintelligence Investigation into Trump-Russia connections

Why was Halper baiting Page before the downer information was ever reported?

Back in Dec., NYT assured us it was the Papadopoulos-Downer convo that inspired FBI to launch official counterintelligence operation on July 31, 2016. Which was convenient, since it diminished the role of the dossier. However . . .

6. Now NYT tells us FBI didn't debrief downer until August 2nd. And Nunes says no "official intelligence" from allies was delivered to FBI about that convo prior to July 31. So how did FBI get Downer details? (Political actors?) And what really did inspire the CI investigation?

7. As for whether to believe line that FBI operated soberly/carefully/judiciously in 2016, a main source for this judgment is, um . . .uh . . . Sally Yates. Who was in middle of it all. A bit like asking Putin to reassure that Russia didn't meddle in our election.

8. On that, if u r wondering who narrated this story, note paragraphs that assure everybody that hardly anybody in DOJ knew about probe. Oh, and Comey also was given few details. Nobody knew nothin'! (Cuz when u require whole story saying u behaved, it means u know you didn't.)

Oh, and let’s not forget that Simpson from Fusion gps testified to that fact,

Fusion’s Simpson Stands by Testimony that FBI Had Spy in Trump Campaign

Simpson’s lawyer, Joshua Levy, sent a short reply letter to Senator Grassley, stating:

I am writing in response to your letter, dated January 11, 2018, in which you have asked about the August 22, 2017 testimony from our client Glenn Simpson that Christopher Steele in the fall of 2016 said he believed the FBI had another source within the Trump organization/campaign. Mr. Simpson stands by his testimony.”

Last edited:
That article does nothing to refute him spying on the trump campaign.
I weary of this. We already know about the FISA warrants, and the FBI operation that was monitoring the Russian operatives and their American cohorts. Stop blaming the fact that Trump surrounded himself with criminal counselors who were friends to oligarchs, intelligence agents, foreign state officials, and all other manner of-- yes-- national security threats that it is our FBI's job to monitor. Trump wasn't the target of the investigation, and it's not MY burden to prove that.
Mr Downer conveyed the conversation to Canberra via an official cable, though apparently not immediately – perhaps because he did not take the 28-year-old adviser's claims altogether seriously until the hacked emails were released by Wikileaks in late July.”

“Downer, insiders agree, was doing his job, though it's understood he didn't send an official cable to Canberra reporting the conversation until July after Wikileaks published the hacked emails.

Canberra then shared the conversation with Washington. It was well aware it was in the fraught position of telling authorities under a Democratic administration that a staffer from the Republican nominee's campaign had foreknowledge of the Russian hacking. But most experts have said the government did the right thing and is unlikely to have damaged the relationship with the now-Trump administration.”

The information was not conveyed until the Wikileaks release.

That occurred on the 22nd of July

May/June 2016 – Halper invites Carter Page to July 2016 Cambridge symposiumregarding the upcoming election.

July 11, 2016 – Carter Page attends symposium with Halper just four days after his July 2016 Moscow trip.

July 31, 2016 – FBI opens Counterintelligence Investigation into Trump-Russia connections

Why was Halper baiting Page before the downer information was ever reported?

Back in Dec., NYT assured us it was the Papadopoulos-Downer convo that inspired FBI to launch official counterintelligence operation on July 31, 2016. Which was convenient, since it diminished the role of the dossier. However . . .

6. Now NYT tells us FBI didn't debrief downer until August 2nd. And Nunes says no "official intelligence" from allies was delivered to FBI about that convo prior to July 31. So how did FBI get Downer details? (Political actors?) And what really did inspire the CI investigation?
So Halper was keeping an eye on Carter Page? The target of the FISA warrant? Someone who traveled to Russia, and then had Lewandowski lie about that?

This wasn't even shocking a year and a half ago. Meanwhile, the NYT isn't the FBI, and I don't even know where you're getting these claims. If you're going to claim the NYT changed its story then link the contradictory articles. In fact, the NYT cites the Papadopoulous-Downer conversation happened in May 2016:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/...-investigation-began-george-papadopoulos.html

Also, if you continue to plagiarize sources, copy/paste them while splicing them up to hide your tracks, and pass them off as your own without citing the source, I'm not going to waste time on you-- you fucking hack:
https://themarketswork.com/2018/05/...-joseph-mifsud-alexander-downer-papadopoulos/

In fact, you have now misrepresented the New York Times, deliberately, and you have plagiarized another source. This is how you get kicked out of a thread.

I weary of this. We already know about the FISA warrants, and the FBI operation that was monitoring the Russian operatives and their American cohorts. Stop blaming the fact that Trump surrounded himself with criminal counselors who were friends to oligarchs, intelligence agents, foreign state officials, and all other manner of-- yes-- national security threats that it is our FBI's job to monitor. Trump wasn't the target of the investigation, and it's not MY burden to prove that.

So Halper was keeping an eye on Carter Page? The target of the FISA warrant? Someone who traveled to Russia, and then had Lewandowski lie about that?

This wasn't even shocking a year and a half ago. Meanwhile, the NYT isn't the FBI, and I don't even know where you're getting these claims. If you're going to claim the NYT changed its story then link the contradictory articles. In fact, the NYT cites the Papadopoulous-Downer conversation happened in May 2016:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/...-investigation-began-george-papadopoulos.html

Also, if you continue to plagiarize sources, copy/paste them while splicing them up to hide your tracks, and pass them off as your own without citing the source, I'm not going to waste time on you-- you fucking hack:
https://themarketswork.com/2018/05/...-joseph-mifsud-alexander-downer-papadopoulos/

In fact, you have now misrepresented the New York Times, deliberately, and you have plagiarized another source. This is how you get kicked out of a thread.

Mick, stop the bs, address these exact points or STFU

You, uninformed posted the conversation happened in may. Mick, when was that conversation reported to the fbi? Because that’s what matters. Downer didn’t report the conversation until later. Yet, Halper had already begun his infiltration.

Point 1, sadmick btfo.

“Surrounded by criminals”

What exact laws did popadoplous break mick?

And about you threatening to kick me out of the thread. I started an entire thread on this, complete with sources, before it even broke in the news. Meanwhile you’re peddling Clapperesqe talking points with your half informed ass. Do your homework mick.

I wondered why the whole "it was a strategy to prevent media leaks" crap disappeared from coverage and went silent. Press is despicable.

Mick, stop the bs, address these exact points or STFU

You, uninformed posted the conversation happened in may. Mick, when was that conversation reported to the fbi? Because that’s what matters. Downer didn’t report the conversation until later. Yet, Halper had already begun his infiltration.

Point 1, sadmick btfo.

“Surrounded by criminals”

What exact laws did popadoplous break mick?

And about you threatening to kick me out of the thread. I started an entire thread on this, complete with sources, before it even broke in the news. Meanwhile you’re peddling Clapperesqe talking points with your half informed ass. Do your homework mick.
Plagiarism is prohibited on Sherdog without citing the source. You just copy/pasted from that article without referencing it. You just lifted and then edited sections.

You're not citing sources in good faith. You're lying, fabricating, and misrepresenting. I just caught making up untrue claims about NYT coverage (no, they said nothing about an August 2nd date). Now you're trying to change your story to avoid owning up to this.

I'm serving you a warning that you if you continue this behavior I will moderate you.

been calling it since day one

They can't paint some guy as a moron, and simultaneously some master micromanager that is committing treason and collusion across continents

That's not how reality works

Plagiarism is prohibited on Sherdog without citing the source. You just copy/pasted from that article without referencing it. You just lifted and then edited sections.

You're not citing sources in good faith. You're lying, fabricating, and misrepresenting. I just caught making up untrue claims about NYT coverage (no, they said nothing about an August 2nd date). Now you're trying to change your story to avoid owning up to this.

I'm serving you a warning that you if you continue this behavior I will moderate you.

I wasn’t aware of the necessity of the link. No problem, all my shit is sourced.

What exactly are you claiming I’m lying about? Because I can guarantee it is you who is confused.

Furthermore, it’s glaring how you didn’t address the specific questions where I demonstrated that you were either lying or misinformed.

been calling it since day one

They can't paint some guy as a moron, and simultaneously some master micromanager that is committing treason and collusion across continents

That's not how reality works
It's the "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" strategy.

Don't be an ass. Refute his arguments if you can, or just ignore if you can't be bothered.

Don't be an ass. Refute his arguments if you can, or just ignore if you can't be bothered.
His argument is invented, Waig. I'm not squandering time on bogus claims (that also happen to be copy/pasted).

*Edit*
Here, do you see how the claims he makes are not factually correct? He mixes a few true facts with lies about what a source says (the New York Times) as it relates to timelines, for example, in this instance:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/05/21/fbi-informant-george-papadopoulos/
The month of August 2016 is emerging as especially crucial to the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign.

The investigation, code-named “Crossfire Hurricane,” was opened on July 31, 2016 based on a claim from an Australian diplomat that Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos made comments more than two months earlier about Hillary Clinton’s emails and Russians.

At some point over the ensuing month, the FBI seemingly decided to activate an FBI informant to make contact with Papadopoulos, who had joined the Trump team in March 2016. Stefan Halper, a Cambridge professor with longstanding CIA and MI6 ties, made contact with Papadopoulos on Sept. 2, 2016. They met in London later that month...

One of the first investigative steps made in Crossfire Hurricane was to interview Alexander Downer, the Australian High Commissioner to the U.K.

A team of FBI agents, including counterintelligence deputy chief Peter Strzok, visited Downer at the Australian embassy in London on Aug. 1 or 2, 2016 to interview him about a conversation he had with Papadopoulos around May 10, 2016.

Downer, who was accompanied by another Australian diplomat named Erika Thompson, reportedly claimed that Papadopoulos discussed the Clinton emails. Little else is known about the conversation, including when exactly Downer passed the information to his Australian colleagues. According to reports, the Australians gave the information to the FBI after becoming alarmed at the release of stolen Democratic National Committee emails on July 22, 2016. The bureau opened Crossfire Hurricane just over a week later.
This is impossibly irritating.

Last edited:
His argument is invented, Waig. I'm not squandering time on bogus claims (that also happen to be copy/pasted).
Then just ignore. No need to be a dickwad

Then just ignore. No need to be a dickwad
No, I don't tolerate propaganda, and I don't misinterpret propaganda generated in plagiarized material as "innocent".

Think about how incompetent these people are,

They spied on Trump
They attempted to entrap members of his campaign
Collusion with Russians
Collusion with the media

And they still lost.

Its a little deeper than that. Its also the American people recognizing what kind of shameless game was being run by both the DNC and mainstream media during the last election and the public just said fuck it, we don't like Trump that much but Hillary is not going to win. Obviously Trump has his base of supporters but I get the feeling he got a lot of votes from people that just didn't like what was going on with media collusion and giving Hillary debate questions ahead of time, and the media constantly saying Trump has no chance, he's a joke, he'll never be president, etc. The American people were like, you know what, FU.

Sadmick taking L's in this thread. I am sure Strzok was dismissed from Muller's investigation team because he had too much integrity and honor

Sadmick taking L's in this thread. I am sure Strzok was dismissed from Muller's investigation team because he had too much integrity and honor
Do you understand what he just fabricated-- about what newspapers have printed, and what spurred the investigation? Do you understand that he's making up things that aren't true?

It's possible you're blind to these things, but I am operating under the assumption these aren't difficult to discern. It's not an accident, and it's not he first time.

Mueller dismissed Strzok when he learned about the texts, btw. That's the only thing I've seen reported.

Back