New Strzok Text to Page: “The Times is Angry With Us About the WP Scoop”

How was this a deflection? I offered him a scenario under which his facts are true while mine are also true and he didn't address it at all.

You really ought to step the troll game up

You are the troll here. When your post is about Strzok, Page, Texts, Upset Leftwing Media, etc... we will respond. If you want a full on Orwellian conversation, then start that thread and I will take you apart there. Until then... nope.

How was this a deflection? I offered him a scenario under which his facts are true while mine are also true and he didn't address it at all.

You really ought to step the troll game up
Deflecting from the topic of the thread.. "But Trump"... (shits pants)

You are the troll here. When your post is about Strzok, Page, Texts, Upset Leftwing Media, etc... we will respond. If you want a full on Orwellian conversation, then start that thread and I will take you apart there. Until then... nope.
You brought up Orwell in the Strzok, Page, Media. I continued with an example and posed you a question which you've dodged.

Most likely because it would require you to place tRUmp into a negative light

THIRTEEN Different Deep State FBI Agents Fed Information to ONE LIBERAL REPORTER”.

It wasn't just Strzok and Page... this was a systemic movement within the DoJ / FBI. This is treason.

You brought up Orwell in the Strzok, Page, Media. I continued with an example and posed you a question which you've dodged.

Most likely because it would require you to place tRUmp into a negative light

I am no Trump fan. He puts himself in negative light all the time, but I am not going to let you derail the thread on a tangent. Now, make the thread on the topic you want to discuss, or move on if you are going to continue down the OFF TOPIC road.

I am no Trump fan. He puts himself in negative light all the time, but I am not going to let you derail the thread on a tangent. Now, make the thread on the topic you want to discuss, or move on if you are going to continue down the OFF TOPIC road.
Really not a tRUmp fan? That's odd. Every post you make is either some form of tRUmp worship or left shitting on. Be real here. Post history is kept

eVnfhZy.jpg

B-b-but D-d-d-drumpf!!!
Same old bullshit.

Back on topic:
This is a disgrace.
It's like I've said all along; the whole Russian collusion farce is nothing but a desperate ploy to deflect attention away from the DNC and their surrogates in both the media and state agencies roles in trying to hijack an election. You have to be a real drooling chinless rube to not see it.
It's disgusting, treasonous and something I'd expect from a third world banana republic.

Why are you trying to take Orwellian control of this thread?

Wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not.

Who cares? Nothing illegal there.

The big story there is that the Russian Lawyer that showed up had ties to GPS and had been paid by them in the past. Coincidence?

Now... do you have anything on topic?

"Veselnitskaya’s meeting with Donald Trump Jr. is not mentioned in the dossier the firm produced for its American political clients."

“Fusion GPS learned about this meeting from news reports and had no prior knowledge of it,” the company told me in a statement. “Any claim that Fusion GPS arranged or facilitated this meeting in any way is false.”

"Fusion GPS has said that it was working for the law firm BakerHostetler, which was representing Prevezon, a Russian holding company based in Cyprus, in its defense against Justice Department allegations that Prevezon laundered money stolen in the fraud Magnitsky uncovered. Veselnitskaya was Prevezon’s lawyer. Fusion GPS started working on the case in 2013 and the case settled in May with no admission of guilt by Prevezon. The firm’s work on the Trump dossier was on a different timeline."

"Nevertheless, Trump’s legal team is already conflating the two issues as part of their defense of the president’s son. There’s no evidence that the work Fusion GPS did for BakerHostetler on behalf of Prevezon and their work on the Trump dossier were connected. In fact, the former seems to advance Russian interests while the latter is hugely problematic for the Russian government."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...and-the-trump-dossier/?utm_term=.2b92c8a0a734

Alex Jones would have been talking about it. I wonder if Youtube will censor talks about this subject? Or Facebook?

Story was broke by Fox News and is already being covered by other MSM sources like Politico. It's not clear where FOX News got these texts. I would surmise they are leaked.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ike-mad-in-lead-up-to-trump-russia-probe.html

Isn't that ironic?

Okay, let's look at what is so outrageous:
Strzok again replied: “Think our sisters have begun leaking like mad. Scorned and worried, and political, they’re kicking into overdrive.”

In one passage, Strzok apparently misreads a reference to "rnc" as "mc," and then, realizing his error, blames "old man eyes."

It is unclear at this point to whom Strzok was referring when he used the term “sisters.”

“Sisters is an odd phrase to use,” Iannarelli told Fox News Wednesday. “It could be any intelligence agency or any other federal law enforcement agency. The FBI works with all of them because, post 9/11, it’s all about cooperation and sharing.”

There are 17 agencies in the Intelligence Community, including the CIA, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the National Security Agency, and the FBI.

The “leaking like mad” text came on the same day that several news outlets reported that U.S. intelligence officials said they were convinced that Russian President Vladimir Putin was personally involved, and approved Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Days before, The New York Times published an article titled “Russian Hackers Acted to Aid Trump in Election, U.S. Says,” citing "senior administration officials."
Sztrok appears to be expressing concern that fellow intelligence agencies are leaking, when they shouldn't, in order to promulgate to the public the intelligence community consensus (which remains under Trump) that Putin was responsible for the breeches into the DNC.

That's inappropriate, surely, but I'm struggling to find the intrigue in this latest development.

Think about how incompetent these people are,

They spied on Trump
They attempted to entrap members of his campaign
Collusion with Russians
Collusion with the media

And they still lost.
None of these things are true.

Story was broke by Fox News and is already being covered by other MSM sources like Politico. It's not clear where FOX News got these texts. I would surmise they are leaked.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ike-mad-in-lead-up-to-trump-russia-probe.html

Isn't that ironic?

Okay, let's look at what is so outrageous:

Sztrok appears to be expressing concern that fellow intelligence agencies are leaking, when they shouldn't, in order to promulgate to the public the intelligence community consensus (which remains under Trump) that Putin was responsible for the breeches into the DNC.

That's inappropriate, surely, but I'm struggling to find the intrigue in this latest development.

It's certainly not worse than stuff that came out previously.

Back