New Strzok Text to Page: “The Times is Angry With Us About the WP Scoop”

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
Damning New Strzok Text to Page: “The Times is Angry With Us About the WP Scoop”
Strzok's latest text message seems to contradict what his attorney said earlier this week

The text messages suggest that Strzok, along with his paramour, former FBI Attorney Lisa Page, had been in contact with reporters from both newspapers. Strzok specifically mentioned two-time Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Michael Schmidt his text message to Page.

Strzok wrote, “Also, apparently Times is angry with us about the WP (Washington Post) scoop and earlier discussion we had about the Schmidt piece that had so many inaccuracies. Too much to detail here, but I told Mike (redacted) and Andy they need to understand we were absolutely dealing in good faith with them,” Strzok texted to Page on April 14, 2017. “The FISA one, coupled with the Guardian piece from yesterday.” (The New York Times did not respond immediately for comment. The Washington Post also did not respond immediately for comment.)

https://saraacarter.com/damning-new...he-times-is-angry-with-us-about-the-wp-scoop/

===============================================================

We have the content ( leaked information provided to the press outside of legal channels) We have motive (discussions of the need to thwart the campaign) we have opportunity (the content transfers themselves) and we have intent (conversations of Strzok and Page.).

Now that, folks, seems to be a slam dunker of a case for sedition and treason if there ever was one.

What the DoJ / FBI has done to the Trump Candidacy and Presidency has to be the biggest story of the last 10 years, and the Leftist News Sources are barely even covering it. This story is a monster.

Watching a complicit "news media" not only push the treasonous agenda of the these scumbags, but then ignore the reporting on the exposure of it is telling. We don't have a new's media, but a propaganda corps pushing Left Wing, Establishment, and Globalist views.

It's likely time the mod team here will bury this thread / post so it too receives no attention.

His reward for being a lying leaking sorry sack of shit FBI agent?
a plush GoFundMe account.

liberals crack me up sometimes

tumblr_ozna6tmuPq1vg1enro1_500.gif

Damning New Strzok Text to Page: “The Times is Angry With Us About the WP Scoop”
Strzok's latest text message seems to contradict what his attorney said earlier this week

The text messages suggest that Strzok, along with his paramour, former FBI Attorney Lisa Page, had been in contact with reporters from both newspapers. Strzok specifically mentioned two-time Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Michael Schmidt his text message to Page.

Strzok wrote, “Also, apparently Times is angry with us about the WP (Washington Post) scoop and earlier discussion we had about the Schmidt piece that had so many inaccuracies. Too much to detail here, but I told Mike (redacted) and Andy they need to understand we were absolutely dealing in good faith with them,” Strzok texted to Page on April 14, 2017. “The FISA one, coupled with the Guardian piece from yesterday.” (The New York Times did not respond immediately for comment. The Washington Post also did not respond immediately for comment.)

https://saraacarter.com/damning-new...he-times-is-angry-with-us-about-the-wp-scoop/

===============================================================

We have the content ( leaked information provided to the press outside of legal channels) We have motive (discussions of the need to thwart the campaign) we have opportunity (the content transfers themselves) and we have intent (conversations of Strzok and Page.).

Now that, folks, seems to be a slam dunker of a case for sedition and treason if there ever was one.

What the DoJ / FBI has done to the Trump Candidacy and Presidency has to be the biggest story of the last 10 years, and the Leftist News Sources are barely even covering it. This story is a monster.

Watching a complicit "news media" not only push the treasonous agenda of the these scumbags, but then ignore the reporting on the exposure of it is telling. We don't have a new's media, but a propaganda corps pushing Left Wing, Establishment, and Globalist views.

It's likely time the mod team here will bury this thread / post so it too receives no attention.
Did this vile idiot never meet with that ugly sea hag in person??? It’s as if every single interaction between them was conducted via text message!
tenor.gif

This has to be the biggest story of the last decade, yet we cannot get any in depth reporting out of CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, NY Times, WaPo as it appears they were the recipients of the leaked information and they are putting their Leftwing Globalist ideology over reporting the news.

The source documents are available to be researched and shared, but I have yet to see any of the "elite media" outside of Fox News break any of this information. CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, NY Times, WaPo are very Orwellian and Leftists don't care that they are being denied information or fed propaganda. Gruber was right.

So why did everyone at the Trump tower meeting lie about it, if all this has been made up by Strzok?

Tell me what's Orwellian again?

Sure. CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, NY Times, WaPo all having the information available if they chose to do any research, but they won't research or report the DoJ / FBI attacking a presidential campaign or presidency with their powers.

I hope that helps you out, and keeps you on topic. You're welcome.

So why did everyone at the Trump tower meeting lie about it, if all this has been made up by Strzok?

Who cares? Nothing illegal there.

The big story there is that the Russian Lawyer that showed up had ties to GPS and had been paid by them in the past. Coincidence?

Now... do you have anything on topic?

Think about how incompetent these people are,

They spied on Trump
They attempted to entrap members of his campaign
Collusion with Russians
Collusion with the media

And they still lost.

Note: It has already been revealed by Wikileaks that the reporters of CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, NY Times, WaPo are working directly with the Democrats.... and Leftists here want to project their Orwellian benefactors actions onto others.

Did this vile idiot never meet with that ugly sea hag in person??? It’s as if every single interaction between them was conducted via text message!
tenor.gif

If not, it would be understandable. Bitch has a face only a donkey could love.

DdIfMywV4AENCcT.jpg

Sure. CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, NY Times, WaPo all having the information available if they chose to do any research, but they won't research or report the DoJ / FBI attacking a presidential campaign or presidency with their powers.

I hope that helps you out, and keeps you on topic. You're welcome.
How about this, maybe BOTH sides are after Orwellian control.

tRUmp is directly parroting Orwellian shit. Meanwhile (according to what you're saying) all news outlets and the left are Orwellian. Well by that then, maybe we're all just fucked hey?

Or are you going to disagree tRUmp said anything Orwellian? Despite the video and 1984 quote both being posted?

The new text released exposing the FBI / DoJ paired with the others that came out earlier in the week paint a felonious world occupied by Anti-Trump Leftists / Globalists / Establishment.

• April 10, 2017: (former FBI Special Agent) Peter Strzok contacts (former FBI Attorney) Lisa Page to discuss a “media leak strategy.” Specifically, the text says: “I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go.”
  • April 12, 2017: Peter Strzok congratulates Lisa Page on a job well done while referring to two derogatory articles about Carter Page. In the text, Strzok warns Page two articles are coming out, one which is “worse” than the other about Lisa’s “namesake”.” Strzok added: “Well done, Page.”
https://saraacarter.com/new-texts-reveal-fbi-leaked-information-to-the-press-to-damage-trump/

tRUmp is directly parroting Orwellian shit. Meanwhile (according to what you're saying) all news outlets and the left are Orwellian. Well by that then, maybe we're all just fucked hey?

Or are you going to disagree tRUmp said anything Orwellian? Despite the video and 1984 quote both being posted?

You make a topic on that... and I will visit your thread.

*Deflection noted

You make a topic on that... and I will visit your thread.
It's directly related here.

We're discussing your claim of the Orwellian nature of the media and I replied tRUmp is engaging in Orwellian tactics. This is on topic. I even went a step further asking you for confirmation of your agreement to which you denied.

*Deflection noted
How was this a deflection? I offered him a scenario under which his facts are true while mine are also true and he didn't address it at all.

You really ought to step the troll game up

After trump, I doubt they will let voting machines pick the wrong candidate ever again.

Back