New Investigation Discovery show: Is OJ Innocent?

I've heard that theory and said "Ridiculous." Then I read up on it to enjoy a bit of a chuckle. Then found myself saying, "Oh shit....OJs son may have done it!"

I don't remember the theory now, just that there was some actual tantalizing clues pointing at the son and OJ trying to cover it up.

If OJ took the fall for his son then he's a much better man than anyone has given him credit for.

What's this all about?

OJ and one of his lawyers when to the police station to give a sample of his blood. The blood was drawn but instead of keeping it there, the police took it to the forensic team at the crime scene. The only blood that matched OJ was on the back gate. Another problem was there was a photo of the gate with the blood droplet on it but it couldn't be seen in pictures taken earlier in the day.

If OJ took the fall for his son then he's a much better man than anyone has given him credit for.

He likely thought he would have a better chance than his son. Especially if he didn't do it.

They never did tried the glove on his son did they ?

He likely thought he would have a better chance than his son. Especially if he didn't do it.

That's a good point. Though it would still be something that is, on some level, admirable for a father to do out of love for his son.

Though that would really be some crazy shit. OJ takes the wrap not only for his son killing somebody . . . but for his son murdering his wife.

Jesus.

According to people.com:

You can watch a promo for the show here:

http://people.com/crime/was-oj-simp...eries-discusses-missing-evidence-in-the-case/

159435.003.01.197_20161206_101013.jpg

I think it is the crazy ass son who did it, and OJ just trying to do what ever father tries and protect him.

"If the glove does not fit, you must acquit!" - (scumbag attorney, now dead thank god, johnny cockran)

I happen to be an O.J. expert. For example, pro tip, don't drink it after brushing your teeth.

Will watch.

Seriously? Also dont drink it with milk unless you combine them outside first. If you let them combine in your stomach, you going to the bathroom.

As long as mixed outside your body you good. YOu can make this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morir_soñando

I love these things so good

Last edited:
Guilty as sin

Firing squad IMO

the whole case against OJ went out the window when cochran invoked the Chewbacca Defense

Hey Shadow, did you watch that Menendez brothers special on ABC last week? Quite fascinating.

I hear they claim they were sexually abused by the father, and I think some aunt or cousin comes out and corroborates.

I always remember the day of the verdict, I was in grade 6. At my school there were two grade 6 classes and in the other one they were listening to the verdict on the radio. In our class we were working on a math assignment or something in silence and then we heard a loud cheer from across the hall. Then the teacher from that class comes in all excited "hey everybody, OJ's innocent!" And then leaves. We all just sat in stunned silence, but no one cheered, because we all thought he was guilty.

That other teacher was an odd one. Not only was he convinced that OJ was innocent, but he indoctrinated his students to think the same thing, hence them going crazy at the verdict.

Just in case anyone asks, race didn't play into his or his classes' reaction. All the teachers and students at my school were white. This was northern Alberta.

Sixth grade is too young to be talking about people murdering other people in real life. That teacher needs to be investigated. Who knows what things or ideas he has been putting in sixth graders heads.

I've heard that theory and said "Ridiculous." Then I read up on it to enjoy a bit of a chuckle. Then found myself saying, "Oh shit....OJs son may have done it!"

I don't remember the theory now, just that there was some actual tantalizing clues pointing at the son and OJ trying to cover it up.

OJ's boy works in a kitchen, and has access to big ass knives. That is what I remember, and I think OJ's boy has mental issues, and had own obsession with Nicole. And OJ's boy did have marks on his body indicating a struggle, but claims it is from something else.

I hear they claim they were sexually abused by the father, and I think some aunt or cousin comes out and corroborates.

Yes, that was their entire defense for why they did it. I remember the case vividly, even though I was young during the time it happened but I remember it. There was even this terrible made for TV movie that came out in the mid 90's for it. But I think they're doing something similar to the OJ Fx show.

Man, what is with all this retro OJ shit? People didn't get enough of him the first time around?

Back