New Investigation Discovery show: Is OJ Innocent?

im of the belief OJs son did it and OJ covered for him

they got him on the robbery charges though...

I tried washing but it was super boring. It didn't get going at all. I turned it off after about 30 minutes. I sort of wished i kept it because it will probably get interesting later, but i thought it was poorly made. Bad editing, cheap, etc.

OJ is either guilty or he's guilty of covering up the crime. I'm fine with him being punished for either. Either way, he had a hand in the whole thing.

Fuck, I meant to but got distracted by UFC. Didn't even remember to DVR that shit.

What did you think overall? Does the show seem well put together and interesting?

It is a little stretched but the other detectives are curious about the way the case was handled.

The Bronco chase was enough for me. $9k in cash, loaded gun, passport, fake goatee, clothes along with an extremely strong motive and evidence. To me going over the OJ trail is like discussing if the World Trade Center went down because of a controlled demolition.

I've got to admit that it's a good way to make it look like it was OJ. It certainly focused attention on him. If he wanted to get away, he would have had a better chance of doing it from Las Vegas. Where was he going to go in the Bronco?

Hell no OJ is innocent. He might have had accomplices, but homeboy was crazy.

All right, looks like Comcast finally has eps 1 and 2 up On Demand. Gonna check them out tonight.

My friend Ramon thinks he injected water into his hands before he tried to put teh glove on.

Al Cowlings?
Al_Cowlings.jpg

Some food for thought;
OJ was supposedly trying to run from the cops and had a disguise and money but someone saw him undisguised riding in the Bronco on the freeway. Why wasn't he hiding or disguised? It seemed like he wanted to be seen not hide.

Clicked it on a couple times last night so see what it was about. Couldn't watch more than 10 minutes at a time, it was complete shit. The entire show is leading the viewers and even the people they interview down the “innocent” path. If this is all they got, I’m more convinced than ever that he did it.

Last edited:
Top 5 hardest laughs I've ever had in my life

"Personal? YOU KILLED HIS SON!"
Couldn't breathe first time I watched

Back