New Investigation Discovery show: Is OJ Innocent?

I get the feeling this will be a bunch of “evidence” that can be construed in different ways, but they’ll just paint the picture they want us to see. But I’m willing to watch and learn.

But on the flip side, there was also evidence that wasn’t used in court that could further suggest his guilt. As mentioned, the police fucked this up royally. Though it had zero to do with race.

We got the ESPN 30 for 30, we got the FX show with Cuba, that wasn't enough? Damn

It would have been enough if those didn't get massive ratings, social media imprints(whatever that is) and every single Entertainment magazine had those as like the top shows of the year.

You cant do another he's guilty/this is what happened show and get those same massive ratings and buzz

Some lame TV Execs "How can we still capitalize on this?" "Maybe if we try to show and ask the opposite we can get as big or even bigger ratings!!"

I happen to be an O.J. expert. For example, pro tip, don't drink it after brushing your teeth.

Will watch.

Once you get used to it it's not really a big deal

Hey Shadow, did you watch that Menendez brothers special on ABC last week? Quite fascinating.

No way he is innocent. Blood evidence don't lie. And he had motive and opportunity. Triple crown.

Things got pretty murky when they collected OJ's blood downtown at LAPD then took it to the crime scene.

I always remember the day of the verdict, I was in grade 6. At my school there were two grade 6 classes and in the other one they were listening to the verdict on the radio. In our class we were working on a math assignment or something in silence and then we heard a loud cheer from across the hall. Then the teacher from that class comes in all excited "hey everybody, OJ's innocent!" And then leaves. We all just sat in stunned silence, but no one cheered, because we all thought he was guilty.

That other teacher was an odd one. Not only was he convinced that OJ was innocent, but he indoctrinated his students to think the same thing, hence them going crazy at the verdict.

Just in case anyone asks, race didn't play into his or his classes' reaction. All the teachers and students at my school were white. This was northern Alberta.

He most certainly did it and should have been convicted but there were some mishaps in the investigation that his all star attorneys were able to take advantage of. That and the jury didn't want to see LA burn. The entire glove thing was foolish too. Everyone knows items shrink when placed in a dry locker.

That being said he will likely die in prison anyway so it came back around.

I always remember the day of the verdict, I was in grade 6. At my school there were two grade 6 classes and in the other one they were listening to the verdict on the radio. In our class we were working on a math assignment or something in silence and then we heard a loud cheer from across the hall. Then the teacher from that class comes in all excited "hey everybody, OJ's innocent!" And then leaves. We all just sat in stunned silence, but no one cheered, because we all thought he was guilty.

That other teacher was an odd one. Not only was he convinced that OJ was innocent, but he indoctrinated his students to think the same thing, hence them going crazy at the verdict.

Just in case anyone asks, race didn't play into his or his classes' reaction. All the teachers and students at my school were white. This was northern Alberta.

I was in the 8th grade. Same thing. Teach brought out the radio to hear the verdict. No ridiculous reactions or anything. The teach just said "There ya go. Not guilty".

I didn't think about it much then, but it is kind of weird how the world stopped for an ex-football players murder trial verdict. So much so, that elementary schools in Canada stopped to hear that verdict. Goes to show just how big of an event it all was. I can't remember any other pop-culture moment that had that much of an effect when I was growing up. I'm sure 9/11 stopped the world in it's tracks, but that's to be expected. This was just a murder trial of a celebrity. Really was the trial of the century.

v1G2rHd.gif

I was in the 8th grade. Same thing. Teach brought out the radio to hear the verdict. No ridiculous reactions or anything. The teach just said "There ya go. Not guilty".

I didn't think about it much then, but it is kind of weird how the world stopped for an ex-football players murder trial verdict. So much so, that elementary schools in Canada stopped to hear that verdict. Goes to show just how big of an event it all was. I can't remember any other pop-culture moment that had that much of an effect when I was growing up. I'm sure 9/11 stopped the world in it's tracks, but that's to be expected. This was just a murder trial of a celebrity. Really was the trial of the century.

No kidding. Honestly, when my son is a little older if he ever asks me what was the most significant newsworthy people of the 1990s, my answers will be OJ Simpson and Monica Lewinsky.

At first I thought he was guilty as fuck but after doing tons of research there's so much weird shit. There's lots of blood leading down the side of the apartment, shoe prints etc but there's hardly any blood in the bronco...Did he take all his bloody clothes off and toss them in a bag before he got in the bronco? Why did he ditch all his clothes but leave bloody socks in his bedroom? The blood preservative in the samples from the back gate? There was a scuffle between the attacker and Goldman but Oj had no clear signs of a violent scuffle on his body(bruises, cuts etc.) Now to why he looks guilty...He had a history of abusive behavior and he was stalking her. All the motives were there. He was pissed that the woman he was obsessed with had a drug and sex addiction with men other than himself. He couldn't handle that. Why did he run in the Bronco?

Hmm, that's interesting. I'm not sure I've heard all that before.

His son did it!

I've heard that theory and said "Ridiculous." Then I read up on it to enjoy a bit of a chuckle. Then found myself saying, "Oh shit....OJs son may have done it!"

I don't remember the theory now, just that there was some actual tantalizing clues pointing at the son and OJ trying to cover it up.

I was in 7th grade. I still remember it as well. The verdict was announced by my teacher and, while there was no cheering, I specifically remember my teacher saying, "Okay, well let's hope they can catch the real killer now."

And when he said that, I remember thinking--as I'm sure many of us were--"Don't be retarded, you know he's guilty and you're just trying to act like a professional." It was obvious he didn't really believe was he was saying.

At first I thought you were joking and then I rememberd this was an actual theory.

Though I suppose you could still be joking.

half and half, I can't remember the theory now but it made me think when I read it.

Back