New Gas Hoax Incoming [Syria] ["intelligence"]

If everything is fake news, a hoax, or false flag, what should we believe?

Last edited:
If everything is fake news, a hoax, or false flag what should we believe?
What russia rt tells us....we can trust old putins kgb news
I mean uv seen that twinkle in his eye on that shirtless horse pic..how could that face lie?

The use of chemical weapons on civilians does not benefit syria in any way.

Its obvious the western intelligence agencies are compromised and spread disinformation to further their political agendas. They want assad out and will do anything to accomplish it.

Western intelligence can not be trusted.

Its obvious the western intelligence agencies are compromised and spread disinformation to further their political agendas. They want assad out and will do anything to accomplish it.

Strange like 5 secs online finds article after article about multiple reasons assad would use them lile this
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/mobi...-bashar-al-assad-russia-sarin-attack.amp.html

As for regime change hed be gone next week if we felt like actualy removing him, the west has actualy helped him survive on multiple occasions so the idea the west is focused on regime change dies on close examination

Strange like 5 secs online finds article after article about multiple reasons assad would use them lile this
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/mobi...-bashar-al-assad-russia-sarin-attack.amp.html

As for regime change hed be gone next week if we felt like actualy removing him, the west has actualy helped him survive on multiple occasions so the idea the west is focused on regime change dies on close examination

That article is a load of bs. No it doesnt die on close examination. If Russia wasnt there you would have already invaded. If Hilary was elected you have invaded and set up a no fly zone and possibly started ww3. The only reason youre not invading is because of Russia and possibly trump.

Now russia and assad must become the boogeyman once again to gain support for more action in syria. So now russia "hacked" the election and assad is using chemical weapons on civilians and children. You never hear much about things going on elsewhere because syria is the target. They want someone in power that they can control.

There is an agenda here that much is obvious. It has been obvious for a long time.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ical-weapons-attack-syria-…-trump-bombed-syri

Last edited:
That article is a load of bs. No it doesnt die on close examination. If Russia wasnt there you would have already invaded. If Hilary was elected you have invaded and set up a no fly zone and possibly started ww3. The only reason youre not invading is because of Russia and possibly trump.

Now russia and assad must become the boogeyman once again to gain support for more action in syria. So now russia "hacked" the election and assad is using chemical weapons on civilians and children. You never hear much about things going on elsewhere because syria is the target. They want someone in power that they can control.

There is an agenda here that much is obvious. It has been obvious for a long time.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ical-weapons-attack-syria-…-trump-bombed-syri
It does it contradicts even the russian story
It says brittish intel says something it didnt
Its complete and utter b.s

As for invasion its unecessary the rebels alone if well supplied would do it for us.
No drama queen fly zones would not have resulted in ww3
Nor do we need gas as a 'red flag' assad commits war crimes that would be enough justification/pr for a swift overthrow every other week
Nor have we tried hard to overthrow him... the facts show we have intervened on numerous ocasions to hobble the rebels to save his ass!!

Bashar al-Assad is teaching them a lesson when they use chemical weapons. The point is "I can do anything and there's nobody to save you. We've used them before and will use them again if we want". It's psychological warfare against his enemies. It strikes fear into the population. Why would he use them? Because he's done it several times and nobody has ever done shit about it.

If you understood how leaders in the region use fear and terror to keep the population in check, you would know that chemical weapons aren't a crazy leap for them. What is a crazy leap is assuming it's some giant Western conspiracy.

It's entirely possible that a handful of incidents may have been rebels, but to pretend like Assad's regime isn't using them often is crazy. There's several verified uses of chemical weapons by his regime. He might not have approved them all, but he's responsible for his military's actions.

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Timeline-of-Syrian-Chemical-Weapons-Activity

Bashar al-Assad is teaching them a lesson when they use chemical weapons. The point is "I can do anything and there's nobody to save you. We've used them before and will use them again if we want". It's psychological warfare against his enemies. It strikes fear into the population. Why would he use them? Because he's done it several times and nobody has ever done shit about it.

If you understood how leaders in the region use fear and terror to keep the population in check, you would know that chemical weapons aren't a crazy leap for them. What is a crazy leap is assuming it's some giant Western conspiracy.

They know using chemical weapons could result in american or nato intervention and international condemnation. It makes no sense to use them as a weapon of fear against civilians. "Hes done it several times and nobody has done ever done shit about it". You can buy that if you want but imo they were staged to frame him, in order to oust him from power.

Imo the elites want to put in leaders they can buy off and control. They want to bribe the leaders to make deals putting the country in to perpetual debt. A debt that they will never be able to repay so they can leverage a deal to take all the natural resources of the country.

They play countries off against each other in order to obtain their goals. Divide and conquer is the strategy. Its not actually a western conspiracy but an elitist conspiracy.

If you want to call me a conspiracy theorist im fine with that. This is what I believe.

They know using chemical weapons could result in american or nato intervention and international condemnation. It makes no sense to use them as a weapon of fear against civilians. "Hes done it several times and nobody has done ever done shit about it". You can buy that if you want but imo they were staged to frame him, in order to oust him from power.

Imo the elites want to put in leaders they can buy off and control. They want to bribe the leaders to make deals putting the country in to perpetual debt. A debt that they will never be able to repay so they can leverage a deal to take all the natural resources of the country.

They play countries off against each other in order to obtain their goals. Divide and conquer is the strategy. Its not actually a western conspiracy but an elitist conspiracy.

If you want to call me a conspiracy theorist im fine with that. This is what I believe.

Bashar al-Assad knows the international community and NATO isn't going to do a fucking thing. He's already internationally condemned for human rights violations. He doesn't give a fuck what the international community thinks. He knows that as long as Russia has his back, he's fine. NATO and the international community aren't going to war with Russia over chemical attacks in the Syrian civil war.

You're just fucking insane if you think he's above using chemical weapons. You clearly don't understand the things Bashar al-Assad has ordered. Yes, you're a fucking conspiracy theorist. There's no evidence to suggest what you're saying. You're just saying it because you want to believe it, not that you have facts to support it.

France tested sarin and found it to be Assads. Of course that's a conspiracy too now.

General Mohammed Hasouri flying for Assad was identified as a pilot for two sarin attacks. Of course thats a conspiracy too now.

Everything short of Bashar al-Assad smearing it in your face would probably be a conspiracy to you.

Bashar al-Assad knows the international community and NATO isn't going to do a fucking thing. He's already internationally condemned for human rights violations. He doesn't give a fuck what the international community thinks. He knows that as long as Russia has his back, he's fine. NATO and the international community aren't going to war with Russia over chemical attacks in the Syrian civil war.

You're just fucking insane if you think he's above using chemical weapons. You clearly don't understand the things Bashar al-Assad has ordered. Yes, you're a fucking conspiracy theorist. There's no evidence to suggest what you're saying. You're just saying it because you want to believe it, not that you have facts to support it.

France tested sarin and found it to be Assads. Of course that's a conspiracy too now.

General Mohammed Hasouri flying for Assad was identified as a pilot for two sarin attacks. Of course thats a conspiracy too now.

Everything short of Bashar al-Assad smearing it in your face would probably be a conspiracy to you.

There are other reports that claim the chemical weapon attacks did not happen.

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line

That report, by Seymour Hersh, discussed in 2-3 other threads, has already been refuted:
https://www.bellingcat.com/news/men...ur-hersh-welt-khan-sheikhoun-chemical-attack/
Elliott Higgins said:
On June 25th 2017 the German newspaper, Welt, published the latest piece by Seymour Hersh, countering the “mainstream” narrative around the April 4th 2017 Khan Sheikhoun chemical attack in Syria. The attack, where Sarin was allegedly used against the local population, dropped in a bomb by the Syrian Air Force, resulted in President Trump taking the decision to launch cruise missiles at a Syrian airbase.

As with his other recent articles, Hersh presented another version of events, claiming the established narrative was wrong. And, as with those other recent articles, Hersh based his case on a tiny number of anonymous sources, presented no other evidence to support his case, and ignored or dismissed evidence that countered the alternative narrative he was trying to build.

This isn’t the first chemical attack in Syria which Hersh has presented a counter-narrative for, based on a handful of anonymous sources. In his lengthy articles for the London Review of Books, “Whose sarin?” and “The Red Line and the Rat Line”, Hersh made the case that the August 21st 2013 Sarin attack in Damascus was in fact a false flag attack intended to draw the US into the conflict with Syria. This claim fell apart under real scrutiny, and relied heavily on ignoring much of the evidence around the attacks, an ignorance of the complexities of producing and transporting Sarin, and a lack of understanding about facts firmly established about the attacks...

Seymour Hersh is the source on both of those. Neither of which have any evidence to suggest that the evidence found by France and the identified pilot are lies. Neither dispute the fact that Syria and Bashar al-Assad have unknown stockpiles of chemical weapons. Everyone already knows that al-Nusra had access to chemical weapons too. I've already said that some of the attacks were probably rebel groups retaliating against Assad. There are several attacks that Hersh can't explain away by that. We literally identified one of the pilots. France literally tested the sarin samples and identified the source (Which was also the same sarin used in a previous attack against rebel groups).

It's also important to note that those links aren't saying the attacks didn't happen, only that there's not enough evidence to point to someone. Nobody is disputing the attacks happened. You just need to decide if you think who it points to is reasonable based on the facts surrounding it. Jets fly over. Chemicals are released on rebels. It's not the fucking rebels with jets gassing themselves. Assad and Russia blame a "chemical factory" even though the chemistry proves otherwise.

Assad is no choir boy. I don't think we should go and do a regime change over his attacks, but to say he hasn't used chemical weapons is just absurd denial at this point.

That report, by Seymour Hersh, discussed in 2-3 other threads, has already been refuted:
https://www.bellingcat.com/news/men...ur-hersh-welt-khan-sheikhoun-chemical-attack/

Seymour Hersh is the source on both of those. Neither of which have any evidence to suggest that the evidence found by France and the identified pilot are lies. Neither dispute the fact that Syria and Bashar al-Assad have unknown stockpiles of chemical weapons. Everyone already knows that al-Nusra had access to chemical weapons too. I've already said that some of the attacks were probably rebel groups retaliating against Assad. There are several attacks that Hersh can't explain away by that. We literally identified one of the pilots. France literally tested the sarin samples and identified the source (Which was also the same sarin used in a previous attack against rebel groups).

I dont trust nato allied lab results. The results could easily be fabricated. I believe they are in collusion to push the chemical weapons narrative. Maybe Assad is a bad guy but I think he's being framed. To me its so obvious they have an agenda to overthrow him.

Of all the countries a chemical weapons attack could occur, it just happens to be syria over and over again while the US seems to have an agenda to oust him from power. Its way too convienent.

The people with the real motives are the rebels and anti assad forces. They have the most to gain from nato intervention. It just doesnt add up. Just look at the situation from a logical standpoint, and tell me how it makes any sense.

The best you can come up with is to strike fear in the citizens (why?) and make them feel hopeless and defeated (again why?). Citizens are not the enemy. Anti assad forces are the enemy. He has no real reason to use them from my viewpoint. He can use conventional weapons that are just as effective. It just doesnt make sense.

Its very hard to believe hes continually using chemical weapons. Right after the last apparent chemical weapons attack every media outlet was repeating the narrative that assad has no place in Syrias future.

This is a far reaching agenda to oust Assad from power, whether hes bad or not. With Iraq it was playing on 9/11 heart strings and WMDs and now its chemical weapons and dead children.

If everything is fake news, a hoax, or false flag, what should we believe?
Take everything into consideration. Reports that come in from the left & right mainstream news, take in reports coming from non-mainstream news sites, look at both alt left & right news sites, bloggers, independent journalism, social media (specifically from the epicenter) etc.

Generally speaking they all will have some kind of agreement (truth), the rest is just spin or hearsay.

Then take all that info, shift it and take a sober look at the situation yourself and ask yourself questions, who are the players, who are associated with them, who stands to benefit and benefit from what? Look at short term goals and long term goals of each party. If you can do all that then you can formulate *you're* *own* personal opinion.

It's called critical thinking. And sadly not many display it here in the war room. Too many posters are too comfortable with just gladly accepting, as gospel truth, which side of the echo chamber they ascribe to. I actually expect more from posters in this forum, because generally speaking they are more informed then the masses who just tune into FOX or CNN. Sadly all I hear from them is the same lame talking points they watched from the news.

Critical thinking is a lost art in today's society.

I dont trust nato allied lab results. The results could easily be fabricated. I believe they are in collusion to push the chemical weapons narrative. Maybe Assad is a bad guy but I think he's being framed. To me its so obvious they have an agenda to overthrow him.

Nobody is denying that regime change was an initial goal. That's not a conspiracy. It's well established fact. There's been enough for regime change if we really wanted it without chemical attacks. See the problem with the way you're establishing your beliefs? You're making gross jumps in logic to get to "he's being framed". There's credible evidence he's not and is just an asshole. There's no credible evidence that he's being framed. Who's claiming he's being framed? Himself and Putin. Putin, the man who uses radioactive elements to murder journalists and dissidents. Not exactly reliable sources to base your illogical doubts on.

Of all the countries a chemical weapons attack could occur, it just happens to be syria over and over again while the US seems to have an agenda to oust him from power. Its way too convienent.

Of course it happens to be in Syria over and over again. It's a brutal civil war and the regime has chemical weapons. They constantly violate human rights in every other way possible, why are chemical weapons such a crazy jump? I mean it's hard to say they wouldn't think of using them when they literally keep stockpiles of them.

The people with the real motives are the rebels and anti assad forces. They have the most to gain from nato intervention. It just doesnt add up. Just look at the situation from a logical standpoint, and tell me how it makes any sense.

The best you can come up with is to strike fear in the citizens (why?) and make them feel hopeless and defeated (again why?). Citizens are not the enemy. Anti assad forces are the enemy. He has no real reason to use them from my viewpoint. He can use conventional weapons that are just as effective. It just doesnt make sense.

Instilling fear and terror is a huge and legitimate reason for him to use them. Conventional weapons are being used too. Chemicals scare people in a more primal way though. The reason he'd use them over conventional is the same reason anyone else has used them. To prove a point. He is in control of what happens. If you fuck up, your women and children will choke to death. The international community isn't going to help you. He can get away with anything.

When you're a dictator in Syria following the uprisings in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, and Yemen, Assad understood what happens to dictators that get overturned. He was looking at death if he lost power. Dictators lose power b losing control of the people. Control in the ME is held by fear and power.

Its very hard to believe hes continually using chemical weapons. Right after the last apparent chemical weapons attack every media outlet was repeating the narrative that assad has no place in Syrias future.

This is a far reaching agenda to oust Assad from power, whether hes bad or not. With Iraq it was playing on 9/11 heart strings and WMDs and now its chemical weapons and dead children.

He's used them several times. The best reason for why he's continued is that nobody responded for shit. Even President Obama fell back on his "redline". Assad knows he can get away with it, especially with Russian military support. All he does is say "It wasn't me" and the next ten horrible things happen and it's promptly forgotten. He doesn't give a fuck if CNN calls him names as long as he rules Syria with an iron fist. It's the same reason he lets' ISIS control half his nation. They are good for power.

If you want to throw some tin foil on your head, go for it. I'll just add you to my mental list of retards on the board because you're making wild accusations with no evidence.

Why do you insist on posting Higgins bullshit over and over as a source of authority?

You ask us to trust a couch potato without any expertise in relevant fields over one of the most respected investigative journalists in the world or ballistics experts for that matter?

Should everyone else just copypasta giant blogposts in this thread?

Last edited:
Take everything into consideration. Reports that come in from the left & right mainstream news, take in reports coming from non-mainstream news sites, look at both alt left & right news sites, bloggers, independent journalism, social media (specifically from the epicenter) etc.

Generally speaking they all will have some kind of agreement (truth), the rest is just spin or hearsay.

Then take all that info, shift it and take a sober look at the situation yourself and ask yourself questions, who are the players, who are associated with them, who stands to benefit and benefit from what? Look at short term goals and long term goals of each party. If you can do all that then you can formulate *you're* *own* personal opinion.

It's called critical thinking. And sadly not many display it here in the war room. Too many posters are too comfortable with just gladly accepting, as gospel truth, which side of the echo chamber they ascribe to. I actually expect more from posters in this forum, because generally speaking they are more informed then the masses who just tune into FOX or CNN. Sadly all I hear from them is the same lame talking points they watched from the news.

Critical thinking is a lost art in today's society.
It seems now days if some thing doesn't fit a certain view point it's just dismissed as fake news etc.

Back