New Gas Hoax Incoming [Syria] ["intelligence"]

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score

Many will die, including innocent children. Better start that war now.

giphy.gif

Trump is laying the ground for more bombing...best distraction from his incompetence I guess.

It's a good thing we can have such confidence in WH statements, and this is totally not going to be a boy who cried wolf scenario because the WH lies about every single thing. It really helps our credibility and prevents Russia/Iran from taking advantage! Not Sad!

>we want to kill ISIS
>lets fuck with someone who kills ISIS

wew lad

Did they not learn their lesson after the last time the US fucked this up? Stop trying to oust dictators already, holy fuck. Leave Assad the fuck alone.

Pro-Assad militias may be brutal enough to consider chemical attacks against civilians, but somehow I doubt that Assad himself is foolish enough to plan another international incident which could severely risk a foreign intervention into a war that he is winning.

By the way lecter I really appreciate that you put intelligence in quotations

Yes. Usually when I'm asked that question, something anti-semitic follows. Are you going to tell me something anti-semitic?
My brother is a Jew. A cop Jew.

Also, my understanding is that "anti-Semitic" is a co-opted term by Jews, who are not the only semitic people.

Anyway, I don't have a problem with Jews or any other group of people.

Initially, I put it in something else but removed them after I saw Ruprecht under "Users who are viewing this thread".

Just wait until well-known ISIS sympathizer M*dmick sees this, you're getting instabanned for suggesting the last gas attack was a hoax (it was)

This is the only thing the TS has ever said that I agree with and support.

I love how Assad is planning a chemical attack after recently taking fire from Israel. I love how he's planning a chemical attack when he was leading prayers outside of Damascus, a show of progress. And I love how this is being publicly announced. Any time shit looks good for the regime, it seems like they celebrate with chemical attacks. Neat.

He can gas his whole country to death for all I care. I don't want one American in the middle east. Just pull out of the shit hole. We've already destabilized the whole fucking continent, just coke home apologize and hope the jihadis forgive us.

I love how Assad is planning a chemical attack after recently taking fire from Israel. I love how he's planning a chemical attack when he was leading prayers outside of Damascus, a show of progress. And I love how this is being publicly announced. Any time shit looks good for the regime, it seems like they celebrate with chemical attacks. Neat.

He also pushed back ISIS a week prior to the last gas attack, then he decided to celebrate by gassing his own civilians

Source: ISIS

Back