New Gas Hoax Incoming [Syria] ["intelligence"]

Lol when did the Al-Qaeda start a serch and rescue unit?

Got to love the internet.
It's unlikely that White Helmets is an official arm of al-Qaeda or originated from them but all too often their members are spotted with them and sympathizing with them.

They're supposed to be an unbiased group and we were sold the idea that they're these great people saving all the chillun (see the Netflix documentary which received critical acclaim) but then you found out that members are disposing of corpses of Syrian Arab Army fighters.

Ultimately they're just volunteers made up of people in rebel areas and people in rebel areas are far too often terrorist sympathizers.

Imagine if a search and rescue unit was started in South Central and unsurprisingly it turns out a bunch of the members are gangsters and they're doing shit like accusing the LAPD of crimes (which probably has some element of truth to it) but then they're posing with the bloods and crips and treating bodies of LAPD officers with disrespect.

Nice timing. A few weeks ago the SAA reached the border with Iraq & linked up with the Iranian backed PMU

Fuck that noise. Assad is not stupid enough to use chemical weapons. I don't care what the WH or any intelligence agency says.

I don't support pseudo ethno-nationalism you Nazi scum.
Israel has plenty of races and religions and treats them all with respect.

I guess everybody else deserves a state except Jews, right? KYS anti-semite.

let them fucking kill each other. i dont care

How does it feel knowing that it's only a matter of time until Zion falls? You're surrounded by people that hate you and rightfully so with your apartheid nation. The international community and literally every human rights org in the world condemns you, zionazi.

Your comeuppance is due. As the US weans itself off of middle eastern oil your influence on our foreign policy dwindles. I give you 40 years tops. Then the hounds of Mohamed will be unleashed upon you nazi!
Jeez lighten up man. You don't have to be a fan of Israel and its politics, but I don't doubt for a second it's ordinary citizens are decent people. Unfortunately they end up taking the heat for a few bad apples in higher positions that make them look bad.

No need to wish a future genocide on anyone either. A little harsh don't you think.

How does it feel knowing that it's only a matter of time until Zion falls? You're surrounded by people that hate you and rightfully so with your apartheid nation. The international community and literally every human rights org in the world condemns you, zionazi.

Your comeuppance is due. As the US weans itself off of middle eastern oil your influence on our foreign policy dwindles. I give you 40 years tops. Then the hounds of Mohamed will be unleashed upon you nazi!
Oy vey! It's all unraveling! If only we had a US President that bends over for Israel FOR FREE... oh wait.

Jeez lighten up man. You don't have to be a fan of Israel and its politics, but I don't doubt for a second it's ordinary citizens are decent people. Unfortunately they end up taking the heat for a few bad apples in higher positions that make them look bad.

No need to wish a future genocide on anyone either. A little harsh don't you think.

Fuck zionism.

We've lost too many American lives for their ideology. They lobby and infiltrate our government to do their dirty work, and they are proud of it (see the poster above me). Fuck them.

Last edited:
Fuck every zionist.

We've lost too many American lives for their idealogy.
Ffs I'm not a fan either, nor am I defending Israel, as I do personally believe that the powers that be in that nation are purposely f*cking shit up around them.

But that is not the ordinary people's fault. They are unfortunately wrapped up in the shit position their leaders put them in. And there's not much they can do about it, which is similar to the case of the US and it's shit political system.

Ffs I'm not a fan either, nor am I defending Israel, as I do personally believe that the powers that be in that nation are purposely f*cking shit up around them.

But that is not the ordinary people's fault. They are unfortunately wrapped up in the shit position their leaders put them in. And there's not much they can about it, which is similar to the case of the US and it's shit political system.

The good people (i.e. non-zionists) would not live there.

Also Israel is different because all citizens are required to serve in the military.

This is the only thing the TS has ever said that I agree with and support.

giphy.gif

Fuck zionism.

We've lost too many American lives for their ideology. They lobby and infiltrate our government to do their dirty work, and they are proud of it (see the poster above me). Fuck them.

accept this time is rich gulf arab states who cant clean up there mess.

That whacky Assad! Always botching a war he's basically already won by planning totally pointless chemical attacks on children in neutral villages, after countless documents were posted on Wikileaks showing the US government's plan to stir civil unrest then blame it on the Syrian government and install a sectarian usurper. Good thing people are too lazy to read 'em.

That whacky Assad! Always botching a war he's basically already won by planning totally pointless chemical attacks on children in neutral villages, after countless documents were posted on Wikileaks showing the US government's plan to stir civil unrest then blame it on the Syrian government and install a sectarian usurper. Good thing people are too lazy to read 'em.
No it's just the case of CNN being on the money and disproving the ^ via snopes or some crap similar to it.

I mean didn't you get the memo? Literally everyone knows it's all Assads fault.

So more Gas? But what about the global price of Gas? Will Assad or Trump do something about that?

Israel has plenty of races and religions and treats them all with respect.

I guess everybody else deserves a state except Jews, right? KYS anti-semite.

Plenty of races? Virtually all Jews are Caucasoid. An insignificantly small minority are Ethiopian and East Indian (North East India and Southern India) . And a couple of thousand Hebrew Israelites. But except for the later all of these people are Jews. And despite Ethiopian Jews being Jews , they face racial discrimination.

Most Israelis want to ethnically cleanse Israel of Palestinians. Other than Jews, there are Druze, Christians and Muslim ; hardly a diverse coaliton and the only reason there are non-Jews there is because virtually all of them are natives.

A high ranking Israeli politician said African refugees were a cancer . Israel does not take in any meaningfull number of refugees and kicks out Africans.

"Inside Israel's secret program to get rid of African refugees"
https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/2...to-get-rid-of-african_refugees_uganda_rwanda/

You are aware that Israel and Jewish American Organizations worked on behalf of Turkey to suppress recognition of the Armenian genocide in the US. You are aware they engaged in genocide denial and used their power to prevent the US government from recognizing Armenian genocide.

You are aware that Orthodox Jews in New York traded heavly in diamonds from Apartheid South Africa. You are aware that Israel was a major supporter of the Apartheid regime in South Africa and infact enabled the regime to develop Nuclear weapons. You are aware that Israeli scientists tried to create a bio-weapon that would target Arabs only, while the Apartheid South African regime developed a bio-weapong program to target Blacks.

White supremacists / White nationalists in places like Stormfront admire Israel for its unapologetic ethnosupremacist behavior and wished gentile White countries could do the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back