Never seen Bisping happier in his entire career!

Uggghhh <{cruzshake}>
Could you be any more transparent? National pride? Great. I get it. You like your guy, good for you. You should. But don't be in denial. The only thing more transparent than your shameless bias is the reason Bisping was so overjoyed after the fight--knowing he wouldn't (or may NEVER) have to fight Romero next. Is it Bispings fault? Of course not! Romero should have done more to ensure himself a win. This is not a Bisping bashing thread. Just telling it like it is.

You act like Whittaker isn't going to sleep Bisping. I'd give Bisping a better chance against the Cubano with 5 rounds(to gas.)

Whittaker's muscles aren't as big but he is better than Romero.

Bisping would have stuffed Romeros takedowns during the Whitaker fight. I don't really think Bisping ducked Romero it's just that money fight mentallity going around the UFC lately has gotten out of hand. Bisping would have kept his distance with Romero and jab him dor 5 rounds. We all know how Bisping deals with heavy hitters. He gets hit. Let's just all hope Rob really gets his shot against Bisping soon.

This is hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen Bisping this ecstatic before! He wasn't even this overjoyed when he finally won a title. Like pretty much everyone, he knew entering the cage that Whittaker was going to get awarded the decision having won three rounds to two. Watch how Bisping relishes in the opportunity to huff and puff in Romero's face knowing FULL WELL it's not the Cuban he'll be fighting to unify the title. I'm firmly convinced at this point that Bisping will never feel confident about facing Romero until the latter is in his 50s or both are about to retire.

Styles make fights and both Romero and Whittaker had the perfect styles to neutralize each other. Explosive, deceptive and unorthodox on Romero's part; lighting quick blitz attacks, timing and incredible takedown defense on Whittaker's part. It came down to who would impose his will and force the other to fight according to his terms down the stretch. Whittaker achieved that. Congrats to him.

However, when it comes to who Bisping has a better chance of beating stylistically, it's of course Whittaker. Love or hate the Englishman, he strings together combinations, volume and pressure striking like no other in the division right now. Romero's been finished by strikes once before (at light heavyweight) and he was rocked against Kennedy but the guy's chin is legendary and among the best in the game despite his age. Some of those strikes that Whittaker landed would have easily buckled or finished Bisping. If Whittaker doesn't blitz Bisping out the gate and finish it within the first three rounds most know in their hearts that the fight favors Bisping's higher work rate and output down the stretch. That's exactly why Bisping is on cloud 9 at the moment. Does Whittaker have a KO fighter's chance? Sure! Youth and speed is also on his side. But Romero would have been the much tougher stylistic matchup for Bisping on any day of the week. Bisping is one happy camper because of this fact.
DID NOT READ!!! However....here you go...
tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

You act like Whittaker isn't going to sleep Bisping. I'd give Bisping a better chance against the Cubano with 5 rounds(to gas.)

You clearly didn't read much of anything I said if you think I think that. I repeatedly acknowledge the possibility of Whittaker finishing Bisping and honestly I hope it happens. But I'm realistic. I know Bisping is a workhorse and knows how to eventually outwork people down the stretch in a 5 rounder. ESPECIALLY if he can survive the first three rounds. If Bisping makes it beyond the third, don't be surprised at all if he outworks and decisions Whittaker. And again, I'm rooting for Whittaker.

This is hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen Bisping this ecstatic before! He wasn't even this overjoyed when he finally won a title. Like pretty much everyone, he knew entering the cage that Whittaker was going to get awarded the decision having won three rounds to two. Watch how Bisping relishes in the opportunity to huff and puff in Romero's face knowing FULL WELL it's not the Cuban he'll be fighting to unify the title. I'm firmly convinced at this point that Bisping will never feel confident about facing Romero until the latter is in his 50s or both are about to retire.

Styles make fights and both Romero and Whittaker had the perfect styles to neutralize each other. Explosive, deceptive and unorthodox on Romero's part; lighting quick blitz attacks, timing and incredible takedown defense on Whittaker's part. It came down to who would impose his will and force the other to fight according to his terms down the stretch. Whittaker achieved that. Congrats to him.

However, when it comes to who Bisping has a better chance of beating stylistically, it's of course Whittaker. Love or hate the Englishman, he strings together combinations, volume and pressure striking like no other in the division right now. Romero's been finished by strikes once before (at light heavyweight) and he was rocked against Kennedy but the guy's chin is legendary and among the best in the game despite his age. Some of those strikes that Whittaker landed would have easily buckled or finished Bisping. If Whittaker doesn't blitz Bisping out the gate and finish it within the first three rounds most know in their hearts that the fight favors Bisping's higher work rate and output down the stretch. That's exactly why Bisping is on cloud 9 at the moment. Does Whittaker have a KO fighter's chance? Sure! Youth and speed is also on his side. But Romero would have been the much tougher stylistic matchup for Bisping on any day of the week. Bisping is one happy camper because of this fact.

Cowards were saying he was ducking a guy with barely 3rds of cardio. Bisping weathers an early storm and pummels Romero into oblivion. I would have loved the fight because it would have been epic shit talk and a dramatic ending.

Romero looked awful versus Bobby. Bobby was swinging at air. Romero tripped, fell, and did nothing thereafter. It was a rough main event.

Based on tonight's performance I'd give Bisping more of an edge in a five round fight against Romero over Whittaker.

Still thinks he beats them both though.

+ 1

But cowardice is blind by their hate. Count is better then a lot of clowns give him credit. He is excellent at no one thing. He is well rounded and he has a crazy gas tank. Rumors he has a resting heart rate of 30. This is stupid. if you add that in to crazy volume, he stops Romero, and Bobby puts on a good technical yet boring fight but loses a decision to the champ.

You clearly didn't read much of anything I said if you think I think that. I repeatedly acknowledge the possibility of Whittaker finishing Bisping and honestly I hope it happens. But I'm realistic. I know Bisping is a workhorse and knows how to eventually outwork people down the stretch in a 5 rounder. ESPECIALLY if he can survive the first three rounds. If Bisping makes it beyond the third, don't be surprised at all if he outworks and decisions Whittaker. And again, I'm rooting for Whittaker.

See, this guy knows whats up. In a close decision, judges favor champs, Bisping sells better then Bobby. Bobby threw at air. Romero gassed three rounds in and thats being modest about the performance. Neither guy impressed. Bobby is a nice guy. Its unfortunate because Romero would have sold well. The shit talk would make Mcgregor Floyd look like amateur hour. Unfortunately, Romero did not catch Bobby and gassed. Oh well.

Lol Alt-right clown detected. I know it gives you a hard on to think of yourself defending your streets and your heritage on your keyboard but if asked to actually do either of those things in real life you would probably shit yourself to death. Conflating real issues with a pathetic MMA beef, get a grip you absolute sap.

TS, you're a desperate Bisping hater. The mans a fighter I doubt he has much fear, beyond the normal expecrted levels that anyone experiences in this game. You out your true childish intentions by even making this thread, which is to bash a fighter and a man over something you know nothing about, for no discernible reason beyond making yourself feel a fleeting and pathetic sense of pride.

Que huh huh, butthurt fanboy etc level response.

As fans of him you guys are pathetic.

I used to have respect for the Britts, but now you guys are just like the French honestly.

Rooting and arguing for losers like Bisping who can't ever beat any elites, and then he luckily gets a belt from Rockhold and won't defend it in his division.

You guys don't have respect in the MMA community whether you want to realize it or not.

If it hadn't been for America your boy Michael would be speaking ze German.

398055591c85677dc25a3403e55d7702.jpg

If it wasn't for Britain you wouldn't even be a country, and if we hadn't stepped up in 1939 you would have been faced with a German Reich stretching from the Atlantic coast to the Ural Mountains.

Lol Alt-right clown detected. I know it gives you a hard on to think of yourself defending your streets and your heritage on your keyboard but if asked to actually do either of those things in real life you would probably shit yourself to death. Conflating real issues with a pathetic MMA beef, get a grip you absolute sap.

TS, you're a desperate Bisping hater. The mans a fighter I doubt he has much fear, beyond the normal expected levels that anyone experiences in this game. You out your true childish intentions by even making this thread, which is to bash a fighter and a man over something you know nothing about, for no discernible reason beyond making yourself feel a fleeting and pathetic sense of pride.

Que huh huh, butthurt fanboy etc level response.

Hilarious how you call me a Bisping hater when I've already said multiple times in this thread I don't even hate him and I'm not bashing Bisping. In fact, in my original post and even in several replies I repeatedly acknowledge and give him credit for his strengths. But it's obviously too much trouble for you to read that far. That's the problem when reactive people like you reply all emotional. You read with a bias filter and reply all delusional.

Well whether you think Bisping is over rated or lucky or whatever, the dude has fought everyone. He's been very active for a long time and doesn't actually turn down fights.

Back