Never seen Bisping happier in his entire career!

Whittker is a worse stylistic matchup IMO. Power in all of his strikes, better all around offensive and defensive striker. Yoel is at his heart a wrestler with some really powerful single strikes.

This. Bisping knows if he can out box romero early hell gas. Rob wont gas, He did a little tonight be he als had one leg and had been amazingly fight of TD from an Olympic wrestler.

Bisping looked fucking awful against decrepit Hendo. Barely survived a 46 year old with no testosterone. Whittaker is going to destroy him.

If it turns out that way I lose no sleep whatsoever. But I still feel Romero does it far worse or dominantly due to the psychological edge. I don't think Whittaker is in Bisping's head...at all. At least not right now, the fight's a ways off and Bisping being Bisping still has plenty of time to start the mind games and get inside Whittaker's. So far, Robert has shown good mental strength in the face of pressure and adversity. But ol' Mikey has a way of plucking the right strings and forcing his opponents to make mistakes they otherwise would have never seen themselves making.

Bisping fares best against non-explosive, slow-paced fighters.

Anderson Silva is the superior striker in so many ways but his pace and countering were not deadly to Bisping as say Vitor's blitzes or Hendo's durability and running after Bisping trying to land 1 power punch.

Whitaker is going to kick Bisping's ass. He's a similar fighter stylistically but much younger, and quicker. Bisping looked like shit against a 45 year old Hendo and it'll be a whole year off for him coming into this fight. Whitaker is the next undisputed champ.

Haha love Bisping but fuck was that post fight speech a cringe, pure WWE shit

Whitaker is going to kick Bisping's ass. He's a similar fighter stylistically but much younger, and quicker. Bisping looked like shit against a 45 year old Hendo and it'll be a whole year off for him coming into this fight. Whitaker is the next undisputed champ.
That is very possible but Robert is still a better match up for Bisping than Jacare or Yoel.

If it hadn't been for America your boy Michael would be speaking ze German.

398055591c85677dc25a3403e55d7702.jpg
And without the UK.. you American mongs woukd be speaking Dutch, French or native American

Whittaker is a pro at beating up these middle aged men. Bisping knows he's fucked.

I think hes just happy he doesnt have to fight someone he considers a cheat..... I dont get the narrative hes afraid of one guy and happy to fight a guy who beat the one guy.

You don't get it because you're approaching it from a MMA math mindset of person A beats person B who beat person C so person A should beat person C. MMA math almost never works. Bisping fears Romero because Romero is just a horrible style matchup for the Brit. Whittaker is a huge danger for Bisping too, but stylistically less so as compared to Romero. That's the point. Styles make fights.

LOL not sure what this has to do with what but this GIF never fails to entertain me

I like to call it The Count Down to H Bomb

Nothing, Bisping thread- this gif is always needed- to dont let Bisping's fans get too cocky.

bruh... whittaker is going to ruin bisping. only reason we didn't get vintage bobby is because yoel is a fucking freak. one shot and yuore dead.

whittaker by destruction.

IMO it was his knee and hurting it again in the first...his movement was definitely off...if his knee was 100% I think he would have finished Romero.

I'm not a Bisping fan and even I know this thread is bullshit.

Bisping doesn't duck anyone. I'm sure he has his preferences; I'm sure he would have loved the GSP fight. But he'll fight anyone. Also, he has a better chance of beating Romero than he does Whittaker.

Back