Never seen Bisping happier in his entire career!

What exactly happened between him and Romero right after the fight? I saw them yelling back and forth at each other and a bunch of officials getting in between them.

Bisquick went up to Romero and shouted, "Yes for gay Jesus! YES for gay Jesus!"

View attachment 247769

Burning a flag does nothing. Look at all those sad homeless guys....

LOL based on your replies and reactions you're the saltiest sounding one on here, what part about "I ain't mad atcha" did you not understand anyway

You're the one replying so seriously and irritated sounding in a thread observing how relieved Bisping looks and acts not having to fight Romero

IMO it was his knee and hurting it again in the first...his movement was definitely off...if his knee was 100% I think he would have finished Romero.

Comment reeks of slight delusion and completely disregarding the role Romero played in that.

I see no reason for Whittaker to lie that he previously hurt his knee in training. But it was those crafty kicks directly aimed at the knee that Romero was strategically throwing that hurt Whittaker and reinjured it. Whittaker didn't hurt his own knee they way you're making it sound. Romero caused that directly. The hurt knee severely impeded his movement so full credit goes to Romero for that. Secondly, Romero is literally one of the hardest guys to finish in the weight class due to his durability and freakish recovery reflexes after getting tagged. Whittaker may have tagged him with good shots but doubtful he would have finished him knee or no knee.

This is hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen Bisping this ecstatic before! He wasn't even this overjoyed when he finally won a title. Like pretty much everyone, he knew entering the cage that Whittaker was going to get awarded the decision having won three rounds to two. Watch how Bisping relishes in the opportunity to huff and puff in Romero's face knowing FULL WELL it's not the Cuban he'll be fighting to unify the title. I'm firmly convinced at this point that Bisping will never feel confident about facing Romero until the latter is in his 50s or both are about to retire.

Styles make fights and both Romero and Whittaker had the perfect styles to neutralize each other. Explosive, deceptive and unorthodox on Romero's part; lighting quick blitz attacks, timing and incredible takedown defense on Whittaker's part. It came down to who would impose his will and force the other to fight according to his terms down the stretch. Whittaker achieved that. Congrats to him.

However, when it comes to who Bisping has a better chance of beating stylistically, it's of course Whittaker. Love or hate the Englishman, he strings together combinations, volume and pressure striking like no other in the division right now. Romero's been finished by strikes once before (at light heavyweight) and he was rocked against Kennedy but the guy's chin is legendary and among the best in the game despite his age. Some of those strikes that Whittaker landed would have easily buckled or finished Bisping. If Whittaker doesn't blitz Bisping out the gate and finish it within the first three rounds most know in their hearts that the fight favors Bisping's higher work rate and output down the stretch. That's exactly why Bisping is on cloud 9 at the moment. Does Whittaker have a KO fighter's chance? Sure! Youth and speed is also on his side. But Romero would have been the much tougher stylistic matchup for Bisping on any day of the week. Bisping is one happy camper because of this fact.
Well guess the fake champ dodged a bullet.
This is why the Champ needs to defend his belt Asap no bullshit, Yoel goes 8 straight doesnt get a shot, same with Souza.

Whittaker good for him no doubt deserves it 8 straight now. Will bisping still fight GSP? And in the process maybe whittaker losses? Then where are we who deserves what?

I think Bisping just doesn't like Romero because he perceives him as a juicer/cheat (rightly or wrongly) and he has spent his whole career complaining about juicers. Bisping was scheduled to face Whittaker before and pulled out, so I've no doubt he knows how dangerous he is. Romero would have been the more favourable matchup for him but that's not saying much, I think he would lose to both.

whittaker is going to destroy bisbing

mark my words

Bisping sat cage side watching the two best middleweights go life and death

While he's fighting an ex retired 170lb wrestler

Puppet master or what?

HA HA HA Bisping Fanboy Denial Force in full affect right now, love it.

It's okay Bisping fans I ain't mad atcha. Trudge along with your Bisping English White Knight crusade Defense Force, if you must. Why does it bother you so much that Bisping fears Romero? I honestly think all of you are secretly just as ecstatic as your man that he doesn't have to fight Romero next. As well you should be. But at least do a better job of hiding it. Geez. Bisping wore that fact on his sleeve proudly. You all should too.

These are the same guys that are getting their asses handed to them daily on their own streets losing their heritage.

Whitaker could literally walk into Manchester and beat the snot out of Bisping all over the streets, and the cops wouldn't be able to handle it or know how to stop it. Their mayor would just say "it's a big city, get used to it." Their citizens would just have to cheer Bisping on he wouldn't die in the streets.

Once this is all over Bisping will be a small footnote in MMA history

If it hadn't been for America your boy Michael would be speaking ze German.

398055591c85677dc25a3403e55d7702.jpg

May 1940 germany and britain fight the battle of britain. Britain wins and germany abandons plans for conquest and turns to russia instead.

Dec 1941 usa enters ww2.

Thanks for saving us...a year and a half after we'd already won

I've been a Bisping fan since Cage Rage but the way he carries himself now is painful to watch. He made himself look like a right muppet trying to talk smack to Whittaker post fight and gobbing off to Romero.

He's always walked a fine line between quality rustler and dickhead but he's finally crossed over completely.

You need to think more before typing. You are all over the place and delusional as fuck.

No wonder you completely changed your original post.

The only delusional one here is you buddy. You're either confusing me with someone else or imagining things because I never changed my original post. What in the hell are you going on about?

Quoting for truth. God save the queen!

"FakeNews"
Everything about you from your av to your sig to your comment screams troll or douche or both. Putting this cunt on ignore where he belongs.

These are the same guys that are getting their asses handed to them daily on their own streets losing their heritage.

Whitaker could literally walk into Manchester and beat the snot out of Bisping all over the streets, and the cops wouldn't be able to handle it or know how to stop it. Their mayor would just say "it's a big city, get used to it." Their citizens would just have to cheer Bisping on he wouldn't die in the streets.

Once this is all over Bisping will be a small footnote in MMA history
Lol Alt-right clown detected. I know it gives you a hard on to think of yourself defending your streets and your heritage on your keyboard but if asked to actually do either of those things in real life you would probably shit yourself to death. Conflating real issues with a pathetic MMA beef, get a grip you absolute sap.

TS, you're a desperate Bisping hater. The mans a fighter I doubt he has much fear, beyond the normal expected levels that anyone experiences in this game. You out your true childish intentions by even making this thread, which is to bash a fighter and a man over something you know nothing about, for no discernible reason beyond making yourself feel a fleeting and pathetic sense of pride.

Que huh huh, butthurt fanboy etc level response.

Bisping has struggled in the past with really explosive guys that can blitz him with big strikes (Hendo, rockhold, belfort) so imagine he's much happier to face RW.
Although I think bobby knuckles with two legs probably finishes him anyway

Back