Never knew how badass Gegard Mousasi is

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The dude KO'd big ass heavyweight Gary Goodridge.... Then he beat OSP.... He beat Mark Hunt... KO'd a bunch of people in the MW division.. His only real KO loss was to Uriah Hall then he KO'd him in the 1st round in the Rematch..

Like wtf? This guys resume is tight af.. He gets shit done.. You can always count on him..

I actually think maybe he'd somehow get it done vs Jones lol, He has that aura destiny thing on his side.

Did you know how sassy he is? Surprisingly sassy.

5C8WgX.gif

GOAT resume at MW, just unlucky to be in the UFC at the time when the division was ridiculously stacked plus Bisping sat out for like 5 years with the belt.

Natty Goat. His only loses that are unavenged came to juicers or guys that we pretty much know juice.

i've also heard he has a pretty long one so all his haters can get in line and suck it

I'm not knocking down your sexual preferences or anything but me personally don't see whats so badass about fucking another man.

He's good....His wrestling isn't there tho and he has no urgency when he is losing.

If he is losing by wrestlefuck...Don't expect him to turn it up......I like that he is a relaxed fighter but he is way too relaxed when he is losing.

One of the best of all time. Record speaks for itself. UFC stays fucking up smh. Bellator is 100% legit now at 170 and 185. UFC is legitimizing Bellator by letting these guys go. Bellator is actually an outlet for high level fights.

Very good fighter, not beating Jones.

The Ol´Guard´s Spirit converged into The Armenian Assassin.

Def one of the best around. As stated his wrestling is not the greatest but who has mastered every discipline. His resume is great and should be in the ufc.

I'm not knocking down your sexual preferences or anything but me personally don't see whats so badass about fucking another man.

You seem insecure.

If you think Jacare was natty, came from the BJJ world, developed the body of a super hero, underwent a massive body transformation, trained with the biggest roid team out there, had a massive dip under USADA and had the hair blown off his head when his body started changing, then I got a bridge to sell you. Plus, Moose beat him before, so it is atleast a wash.

2350144740_f7c210d028_medium.jpg

1300532-ronaldosouza.jpg

Oh yah, this is his strength coach

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

Huh.. how we know that Gono was on juice, for sure?
Got me on Gono, tho I was more referring to modern era moose guys. Moose said he knew for a fact that everyone that beat him was on the juice, but he liked one guy so he did not want to say who he was......maybe Gono? Pretty sure all guys over seas juiced tho.

Always count on him? Dudes a beast but we seen him a ton of times give flat, inconsistent, and completely unmotivated performances.

Dudes got an amazing resume and is incredibly skilled but he isn't exactly someoe you can always count on lol.

Back