Never knew how badass Gegard Mousasi is

Amazing resume.

Currently he has wins over UFC's...

MW: #3, #5, #13
LHW: #3, #7
HW: #8

Plus he's Bellator champ.
Don't forget Dream and Strikeforce championships as well. Very few have fought in three different weight classes and be competitive.

52 fights.

Only 4 losses to opponents he hasn't also beaten.

Moose is to excitable tbh needs to calm the fuck down.

Imagine the problem police have profiling him? His chin says white male, but his breast say Indian female and his belly says pregnant black lady....

And tho upper body is certainly a lot of different colors, I can't see his legs. Where'd they go? (Lame camouflage joke)
The man has some green in there too. Really weird.

Great fighter.

Can't wait to see Rory vs Moose. Going to be one hell of a high level technical fight ... if both show up motivated and in top form . Dammn could be one of the best fights of the year
I haven't really found myself in great anticipation for too many Bellator fights, but Moose vs Rory is certainly one of them.

It was sad that UFC lost Mousasi. He was top five and one fight away from a title shot imo. Hall got lucky in the first fight.

GOAT resume at MW, just unlucky to be in the UFC at the time when the division was ridiculously stacked plus Bisping sat out for like 5 years with the belt.

So basically he wasn't up to snuff...

Dude got beat by better MW's, it's as simple as that. And then he ran off to Bellator to fight #20's

If you think Jacare was natty, came from the BJJ world, developed the body of a super hero, underwent a massive body transformation, trained with the biggest roid team out there, had a massive dip under USADA and had the hair blown off his head when his body started changing, then I got a bridge to sell you. Plus, Moose beat him before, so it is atleast a wash.

2350144740_f7c210d028_medium.jpg

1300532-ronaldosouza.jpg

Oh yah, this is his strength coach

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

His coach looks strong!! Has jacare tested positive??? No, then fuckkofff!!

If you think Jacare was natty, came from the BJJ world, developed the body of a super hero, underwent a massive body transformation, trained with the biggest roid team out there, had a massive dip under USADA and had the hair blown off his head when his body started changing, then I got a bridge to sell you. Plus, Moose beat him before, so it is atleast a wash.

2350144740_f7c210d028_medium.jpg

1300532-ronaldosouza.jpg

Oh yah, this is his strength coach

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

"After USADA"...lol people were talking about how good he looked vs Brunson and his other recent fights have been vs Whittaker and Gastelum. Don't think he looked much worse physically than he has in the past.

He got old. That is what happened.

And yes, Moose beat him the first time but that was sort of a flukeish win considering how he ended it. Prior to that he was losing definitively. And he got smooshed vs him in the rematch.

Gegard is def one of the best. Dunno why you gotta bash Jacare to prop him up though.

GOAT resume at MW, just unlucky to be in the UFC at the time when the division was ridiculously stacked plus Bisping sat out for like 5 years with the belt.

Stacked division? More like Dana was being Dana and not giving him the shot he deserved. You make it sound like he couldn't hang in the UFC cuz it was "too stacked" when really...he was on a win streak and ranked in top 5 even within the UFC's own rankings.

Got me on Gono, tho I was more referring to modern era moose guys. Moose said he knew for a fact that everyone that beat him was on the juice, but he liked one guy so he did not want to say who he was......maybe Gono? Pretty sure all guys over seas juiced tho.
That was definitely about Jacare

He's very good. Fun to watch. Had a few legit losses at UFC MW including a competitive match with Machida and a smashing by Jacare.

He should be back in the UFC but they wouldn't pay him.

The dude KO'd big ass heavyweight Gary Goodridge.... Then he beat OSP.... He beat Mark Hunt... KO'd a bunch of people in the MW division.. His only real KO loss was to Uriah Hall then he KO'd him in the 1st round in the Rematch..

Like wtf? This guys resume is tight af.. He gets shit done.. You can always count on him..

I actually think maybe he'd somehow get it done vs Jones lol, He has that aura destiny thing on his side.
.....and hall didn't "ko" him..It was a fluke "tko" in which he later avenged like you stated.The badass thing about that was he did it after getting into top 5 AND took fight on short notice just to shut everyone up---- he went backwards for shits and giggles to silence critics cause he knew it was a flukey 12 seconds at the start of a round after 10-8-ing him in first.

If I can criticize him for anything, it's that he's too cerebral sometimes. Like the opposite to your Mike Perry.

He's cruised to losses before if he's getting taken down or fighting someone with great footwork on the feet.

Back