Never knew how badass Gegard Mousasi is

Oh yah, this is his strength coach

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

Man that body is horrible. I'd rather have a body like roy nelson.

He's always been a dark horse, that 'I don't give a fuck' attitude, a true legend of the sport, he's been doing this at an elite level since Pride, former training partner of Fedor when he was in his prime, you can say he's learned some shit eh lol.

you're telling me mousasi would beat jones?

Just teasing. But seriously though: I like his chances against post-USADA Jones enough to want to see the fight. I mean, they put 'USADA prime' Jones in there with Chaelito and Vitor didn't they.

Just teasing. But seriously though: I like his chances against post-USADA Jones enough to want to see the fight.
<Deported1>

post-USADA jones is the one that destroyed DC. be careful what you wish for. if he comes back he will be the same, believe me

<Deported1>

post-USADA jones is the one that destroyed DC. be careful what you wish for. if he comes back he will be the same, believe me

Oh, you mean he'll juice no matter what? That's cheating!!

The dude KO'd big ass heavyweight Gary Goodridge.... Then he beat OSP.... He beat Mark Hunt... KO'd a bunch of people in the MW division.. His only real KO loss was to Uriah Hall then he KO'd him in the 1st round in the Rematch..

Like wtf? This guys resume is tight af.. He gets shit done.. You can always count on him..

I actually think maybe he'd somehow get it done vs Jones lol, He has that aura destiny thing on his side.

Yeah he's great but you forgot he got armbarred by the Lithuanian guy a while back. I think his name was Markevicius or something like that.

that's high level sports, if you consider MMA high level

You should listen to what Chael says about cheating in the USADA era. Basically: with the stringent testing and career-derailing penalties, he thinks it's a different game now. I don't take Chael's word as gold on all things, but on the subject of PEDs, I trust him more than the average sherbro.

As for Jones: one more strike and he's gone. Golden boy or not, it's over for him. Given that fact, do you really think that he'll trust his doping team again after they failed him last time?

You should listen to what Chael says about cheating in the USADA era. Basically: with the stringent testing and career-derailing penalties, he thinks it's a different game now. I don't take Chael's word as gold on all things, but on the subject of PEDs, I trust him more than the average sherbro.

As for Jones: one more strike and he's gone. Golden boy or not, it's over for him. Given that fact, do you really think that he'll trust his doping team again after they failed him last time?
yeah people are definitely doping less in the USADA era, unfortunately, but you still got freaks like romero and costa around

I don't know what happened to jones, remember that he's prone to fuck ups. maybe he was the one who fucked up after all. or maybe it was tainted turinabol like conte said? but maybe get a better supplier? not sure if jones would risk coming back clean, but let's see. first we have to wait the arbitration's decision, and it's taking fucking ages. if he gets 4 years this discussion is worthless anyway since I don't think he will come back

Yeah he's great but you forgot he got armbarred by the Lithuanian guy a while back. I think his name was Markevicius or something like that.

Obviously still learning the game and transitionning to MMA, was right b4 he joined Pride & the Red Devils...

Markevicius was already a vet...

During this fight, more than his TDD, it´s his grappling that you could qualify as 'naive'... During the scrambles, he would get top position then quickly lose it and be reversed...

Markevicius easily armbarred him.

Last edited:
LMAO- what 13 years ago as a 19 year old...
fucking please, the guy is 44-6 and is in his prime now which is ridiculous and probably PROBABLY the best middleweight in world.

...and I'm not saying he'd beat Jones or DC for that matter and Gegard has fought successfully at LHW and undefeated at heavy and KBOXING (including the beatdown of the then current HEAVYWEIGHT K1 CHAMP Kyotaro .....as a +210 underdog).

However, Mousasi is a middleweight so I have No problems with Dj s opinion

Last edited:
yeah people are definitely doping less in the USADA era, unfortunately, but you still got freaks like romero and costa around

I don't know what happened to jones, remember that he's prone to fuck ups. maybe he was the one who fucked up after all. or maybe it was tainted turinabol like conte said? but maybe get a better supplier? not sure if jones would risk coming back clean, but let's see. first we have to wait the arbitration's decision, and it's taking fucking ages. if he gets 4 years this discussion is worthless anyway since I don't think he will come back

Yeah, let's see. That's another thing that Chael mentioned: he doesn't see how it could be any less than 4, but of course, there is the joker in the deck: tainted supps!!

Shame he went off to Bellator, I think he beats Whittaker

That's just quaint pre-USADA talk.
Jones is always using. Either he enters the octagon hot or he gets popped doesn't enter the octagon at all, Gegard can't beat Turinabones.

Moose is great, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Everyone thinks someone can beat Jones until they see their favorite fighter get in there with him.

Gastelum is a fiery little burrito, but I’m not sure what that has to do with Mousasi. They can both be badass.

I’m saying Moose made a smart move going to Bellator where he can be champ because he won’t be MW champ in the UFC with Kelvin coming for the strap at the end of the year.

Back