Netanyahu Warns Putin That Iran Wants to Destroy 6 Million Jews

Why do I feel the Sherdog War Room is less friendly to Israel nowadays than before? It seems both sides of the isle don't like Israel now compared to like 2013 - 2014 when Hammas or Boleh are firing rockets into Israel.

We need IG back

I feel badly for the Palis although they do themselves no favors with the terrorism, nobody in the region will help them especially not their Arab 'brothers".

And is it with 6 million Jews again what the heck is BB talking about.

LOL at the internet and agnostic might be better for a religious definition, whether his mom was a Jew or not.

Because you know so little and continue to conflate zionism with Judaism, please take a moment to wrap your mind around this.

Who is "the father of zionism?" We can agree that it is Theodor Herzl I hope.

And who was Israel's first prime minister? Hint: it's the same guy that claimed Palestine for the Jewish people behind French and British war planes. We can agree that it is David Ben-Gurion I hope.

And you must remember Golda, no?

So, what do they and so many others have in common? Yup! Atheist/Agnostic.

Stop conflating the Jewish people with the zionist regime. Judaism teaches the exact opposite of what the zionists teach.

Picture with me for a sec if you will, April 28, 2005, twas a beautiful day in NY city as 10,000 Jews gathered to protest the very existence of the state of Israel.

good.jpg

No, you can't make this up. Now get back to your studies.

And PLEASE, if nothing else, STOP CONFLATING THE BIBLICAL LAND OF ISRAEL WITH THE MODERN STATE OF ISRAEL.

In the biblical story, a Semitic race of Jews ruled the land. Today, in the modern state of Israel, pasty white Europeans came to a completely different continent and took it for their own. They use the name 'Israel' and they do this in the name of a people who have been persecuted throughout history. This keeps the true believers on board and at the same time allows the zionist regime to get away with crimes that are really over the top for our modern world. You can bet your ass if Iran's rulers acted like Israel's, she would already have been nuked.

These people are real life sociopaths.
You mean Jesus wasn't a blue eyed, blond haired guy with great Abs? Don't tell rip skater/ johnny mac

The Saudis have convinced Trump to put US troops in Yemen, so it is not a stretch for Israel to convince Trump to attack Iran.
Peppridge Farms remembers when the US got other countries to fight our proxy wars, now we are fighting other countries proxy wars.

We need a War Economy thread. Looks like the US has turned into the Golden Company from Game of Thrones.
We don't make anything so all we can do is sell our military might. Thats all we are right now. Arab countries offered to pay us outright if we would invade Syria the way we did Iraq.

Ahmadinejad said that Israel is a tumor that should be wiped off the map. Maybe you can parse that language to mean something other than a threat of extermination but if I’m living in the country he’s talking about, I’m taking it as a earnest threat.

The US should be wiped off the face of the map.

Triggered yet?

There are more people who own yorkies in the us than there are Jews in Iran.

Jews are .04% of Iran. That’s your fucking stupid definition of a lot

So 30,000 isn't alot.

I bet if I took 30,000 shits on your front lawn, you would feel differently.

Iran has the most Jews in the Middle East outside of Israel obviously but their Jewish community is tightly controlled to prevent mass emigration and they have limited freedoms. Also I doubt they are free to walk the streets with a Star of David on.

I’m not saying it’s very bad for them there but it’s also not perfect

The US should be wiped off the face of the map.

Triggered yet?

Depends. Are you secretly the leader of a hostile nation who’s covertly trying to acquire nuclear weapons? Because if you’re that and not just a regular Sherdogger then I might be slightly triggered.

Last edited:
Not 5 million.

Not 7 million.

It's 6 million, right?

Israel will be safe through 'Wonder Woman'. Gal Gadot is Jewish and Israeli. She is beautiful and so friendly.

Why 6 million? That is roughly the number that died during the holocaust during WWII. Why not 5 million or 7 million? Yeah, like Putin needs to be told anything by Netanyahu. He has his own intelligence service. Is that 'Bibi' sucking up to Putin? ...and he is not even a practicing Jew. How did this man come to rule Israel? Could a Catholic rule Israel?
It's funny because 6 million is like a prophetic number for jews, however, in that case he is referring to the jewish population in Israel. It stands at around 6 million.

Honestly if I had to choose between being born as a Palestinian in the occupied territories or a Jew in Iran I'd pick the latter. The Palestinians are among the most wretched people in the region.

The Israelis are more refined in their oppression but its still oppression. Gaza is basically an open air prison at this point and the arable land and water resources are compromised by Israeli expansionism. Water and food are pretty fundamental to human life, encroaching on that means fundamentally undermining the viability of life in Palestine for Palestinians living in the occupied territories. Pretty dramatic way to put it I suppose and I don't think the Israelis are really going to starve the Palestinians to death. But maybe they'll starve them into emigrating.

I think they will eventually drive them all to desert areas like Gaza and keep them alive with the bare minimum. It has pretty much the same effect as a genocide without the repercussions of gas chambers.

And again, if I had to choose to be a member of a rebelling group would I want to be a palis or say some minority or even non governing majority in Syria or other Middle East country?
I'd take the other minorities because Israel is the strongest state in the region, so I'm less likely to succeed in my rebellion. The sunni arabs in Syria almost won. The Kurds in Syria and Iraq got autonomy pretty much.

Israel will be safe through 'Wonder Woman'. Gal Gadot is Jewish and Israeli. She is beautiful and so friendly.

I’ve met a lot of Israeli’s and their hot women always tend to have quality personalities - unlike here where the hottest women tend to be perfectly useless. Funny thing is, hot Israeli teenage girls are every bit as vacuous and useless as American girls. Can you guess why their adult women are so different?

I'd take the other minorities because Israel is the strongest state in the region, so I'm less likely to succeed in my rebellion. The sunni arabs in Syria almost won. The Kurds in Syria and Iraq got autonomy pretty much.
I was going to make that argument but at the same time the other countries in the region are more ruthless. Kurds ultimately got more autonomy in Iraq and Syria than the Palestinians have but plenty of them died gruesome deaths, like the ones gassed by Saddam, that most Palestinians don't necessarily face. Then again the region is all about "muh honor" so I woiuldn't be surprised if the average Muslim in the area would prefer to endure harsher oppression if it meant more autonomy after surviving through it as the Kurds got relative to the Palestinians.

Would be an interesting thread idea; would you rather be born a Kurd in Kurdistan or a Palestinian in the occupied territories?

I’ve met a lot of Israeli’s and their hot women always tend to have quality personalities - unlike here where the hottest women tend to be perfectly useless. Funny thing is, hot Israeli teenage girls are every bit as vacuous and useless as American girls. Can you guess why their adult women are so different?
Because they're conscripted into a brutal expansionist military complex. I guess enforcing Apartheid builds character.

Back