Netanyahu Warns Putin That Iran Wants to Destroy 6 Million Jews

85% of the barbers by me are Russian jews.

Russia might want to rethink its friendship with Iran who is going to get a big dose of freedom soon.

Time to rile up the peasants who hate their government

I think they will eventually drive them all to desert areas like Gaza and keep them alive with the bare minimum. It has pretty much the same effect as a genocide without the repercussions of gas chambers.

I'd take the other minorities because Israel is the strongest state in the region, so I'm less likely to succeed in my rebellion. The sunni arabs in Syria almost won. The Kurds in Syria and Iraq got autonomy pretty much.

The fate of the kurd’s is still very much up in the air (note the USA current abandonment), the sunni’s are not winning in Syria (thank god btw), and Iraq is playing oppression by the majority / minority wack-a-mole.

And while do take your point vis a vis stability, my question was really to illustrate which regime would you rather be dealing with (becuase the question came up vis a vis comparing how the governments treat the people), so choosing the worse regime becuase it might fall apart is sort of side stepping the issue.

I was going to make that argument but at the same time the other countries in the region are more ruthless. Kurds ultimately got more autonomy in Iraq and Syria than the Palestinians have but plenty of them died gruesome deaths, like the ones gassed by Saddam, that most Palestinians don't necessarily face. Then again the region is all about "muh honor" so I woiuldn't be surprised if the average Muslim in the area would prefer to endure harsher oppression if it meant more autonomy after surviving through it as the Kurds got relative to the Palestinians.

Would be an interesting thread idea; would you rather be born a Kurd in Kurdistan or a Palestinian in the occupied territories?

And again it does not speak to which regime is worse, which is the context of how the question came up.

So setting aside the absurdity of your characterization just long enough to take the substance of your post seriously, you are correct that this...

say-hello-to-the-hot-women-of-the-israeli-defense-force-3.jpg

Builds better character than this...

Mall-Girls-10.jpg

Or, for that matter, this...

1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg

Looks like not enough was instilled in the cowardly Israeli men when they're fighting some stone throwers.

israeli-defence-force-2014-operation-protective-edge-israeli-occupation-forces-21672860.png

Please address the first argument before jumping to another one.

Comparing the palis to how jews are treated in Iran is silly when you have a better example of Arabs living in Israel who arguable have it than Jews in Iran.

Now try comparing how the palis are treated in Israel to how any disenfranchised and disobedient minority is treated in the remainder of the Middle East.

Or try comoaring how Iran treats protestors to how Israel does.

You will see that comparing Israel to other ME countries, including Iran, is not the best way to make a point about the faults of Israel.

And believe I am not here to excuse the faults of Israel, they have plenty that is wrong with them. The OT is a damn disaster.

I'm pretty sure you quoted me, and brought up the statement about Palestinian leadership and all the atrocities they've committed in the OT, hence my addressing your statement about Palestinians and Israel.

If you want to compare the treatment of Jewish protesters in Iran to Palestinian protesters in OT, by all means. Are Jewish children in Iran regularly shot at and killed or something?

Attempting to differentiate between Arabs in Israel, and Palestinians in OT, is an arbitrary distinction based on Israel's whims of where their borders lie.

Some guy posted an interview with Gal Gadot being lovely and it made me think about how and why that seems to be a common personality for hot Israeli women.

Gadot was Miss Israel in 2004. Married with 2 children. 33 years old now. She served for two years as an enlisted soldier in the IDF as a combat instructor. She has a solid knowledge of weapons. At 5'10", I'll bet that girl can throw some pretty 'mean' kicks. Yeah, I love the accent and the voice.

Bibi is a disgusting fascist who wants to kill 50 million Iranians. A warmonger of the worst kind.

Oy Vey 6 million! Not again!

Remember the holocaust! Iran is the next Hitler!

You'll go to war for us won't you goy? You're not a racist bigoted anti-semite, are you?

There's an old expression that says you can't bullshit a bullshitter.

You don't have to be a bullshitter to figure out Netanyahu is full of shit.

I'm pretty sure you quoted me, and brought up the statement about Palestinian leadership and all the atrocities they've committed in the OT, hence my addressing your statement about Palestinians and Israel.

If you want to compare the treatment of Jewish protesters in Iran to Palestinian protesters in OT, by all means. Are Jewish children in Iran regularly shot at and killed or something?

Attempting to differentiate between Arabs in Israel, and Palestinians in OT, is an arbitrary distinction based on Israel's whims of where their borders lie.

I am pretty sure I simply said comparing the treatment of Jews in Iran to palis in the OT was flawed so I am not 100% sure what you are trying to say about atrocities.

But in any event the distinction between OT and Israel proper is hardly arbitrary if the objective is to make a reasonable comparison to Iran’s treatment of its passive tiny Jewish community.

Again, the Jews of Iran are a passive tiny sliver of a sliver of the population. They officially reject Zionism and stay in their place. As such, why are zero threat to the regime, so comparing them to the palis of the OT is silly.

By contrast, the Arabs in Israel vote, elect politicians, pretty sure they can also be judges and hold higher office (unlike the Jews of Iran). They prob have it better than almost any other ethnic minority in the ME. They, like the Jews of Iran, are also not at war with the state (even if they are less subservient than say the Jews of Iran). That makes their situation much more analogous to the Jews in Iran.

if you want to talk about shooting kids, a more comparable situation is to look at how any dissenter is treated in Iran even for non violent resistance.

Again to be clear, Iran is a complex country, but I would take them over the Sauds in a heartbeat.

Not sure what you mean, they look pretty brave to me..

Holy shit! Tire 1 x Israel 0. Ok, what was the purpose of throwing a rock at a rolling tire? Tire takes down a fully armed IDF soldier and penetrates enemy position (4 fully armed IDF soldiers). Imagine if an IED was stuck to the inside of that tire? Iranians and Palestinians should have no problem with this bunch.

Frankly, if my squad of U.S. Army soldiers saw a tire rolling our way in Iraq, we would be diving for cover.

The goal of the Iranian leadership is hegemony in the M.E. If that means that millions of Jews have to die then that is just what needs to happen. They have been funding Hamas and Hezbollah for years and now they are setting up shop in Syria so they have another launching pad to attack Israel.

I feel bad for the Iranian people who have to suffer these dictators who care more about going after the "little Satan" than they do about improving the lives of regular Iranians. The one virtue of the Obama deal is that it took away the excuse these evil fucks were using for spending Irans resources on projecting force in other countries rather than helping their own people.

Unfortunately Israel is now in the position of tearing down this bullshit as a matter of self-defense. There is no chance of Israel attacking Iran or Syria UNLESS they become a threat to Israel itself. So Israel's enemies should redirect their resources towards substantially improving the lives of the average Lebanese, Syrian, Iranian, Palestinian, etc. Stop stealing from your own people and suppressing them and start helping them live fulfilled lives and there won't be a problem.

There is no chance of Israel attacking Iran or Syria UNLESS they become a threat to Israel itself.

Ah, Israel is an occupying force in the Golan Heights which belongs to Syria. They (Israel) are currently firing on Iranian positions in Syria. Israel should have left the Golan Heights 50 years ago.

lets go Bibi start a war with Iran we will watch...oh no its true you cant. You want other to fight your war fuckin zionist

Ah, Israel is an occupying force in the Golan Heights which belongs to Syria. They (Israel) are currently firing on Iranian positions in Syria. Israel should have left the Golan Heights 50 years ago.

The reason that the Israeli's are "occupying" the Golan Heights is because Syria attacked Israel and lost. The reason that Israel is firing on Iranian positions is because Syria let them set up shop next door with the intentions of attacking Israel. Lets not pretend that this is all Israel being a big meany for no reason.

The reason that the Israeli's are "occupying" the Golan Heights is because Syria attacked Israel and lost. The reason that Israel is firing on Iranian positions is because Syria let them set up shop next door with the intentions of attacking Israel. Lets not pretend that this is all Israel being a big meany for no reason.

Did Israel not return the Sinai back to Egypt after being attacked by Egypt? Is the occupation of another country by Israel not a provocation? The Israelis love to cause trouble my friend. They always disguise it as a defensive move.

'Meany'? They are downright following the Nazi example in Gaza. The Gaza 'Concentration Camp'.

"Gaza approaches ‘famine' conditions. Nowhere else in the world is there anything of this kind. When the White South African government drew up 'Apartheid' plans in the 1970s, a pattern existed already in the Israeli occupied territories. Beyond the maps, the Israelis enforce a regime of colored and computerized passes that restrict where Palestinians can go, different color license plates for Jews and Arabs have a similar result, 'by-pass' roads for 'Jews only', land confiscations, home destructions, settlements, all on top of a deceptive and complicated systems of apartheid-type laws that create systematic separation while promoting Jewish interests and severely repressing and dispossessing Palestinians."

"Gaza approaches ‘famine' conditions. Nowhere else in the world is there anything of this kind. When the White South African government drew up 'Apartheid' plans in the 1970s, a pattern existed already in the Israeli occupied territories. Beyond the maps, the Israelis enforce a regime of colored and computerized passes that restrict where Palestinians can go, different color license plates for Jews and Arabs have a similar result, 'by-pass' roads for 'Jews only', land confiscations, home destructions, settlements, all on top of a deceptive and complicated systems of apartheid-type laws that create systematic separation while promoting Jewish interests and severely repressing and dispossessing Palestinians."
Yup.

And so many 'facts' on this thread are completely fuvked, so for further clarity:

JEWS%2B%25282%2529.jpg

SYRIA%2B%25283%2529.jpg

SYRIA%2B%25289%2529.jpg

"Israeli forces killed 55 Palestinians in bloody clashes at the Gaza border Monday in the deadliest day there since the 2014 war, as the US officially opened its Embassy in Jerusalem just 50 miles away."

Story: https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/14/middleeast/gaza-protests-intl/index.html

"Pastor Who Said Jews Are Going to Hell Led Prayer at Jerusalem Embassy Opening."

Story: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/14/world/middleeast/robert-jeffress-embassy-jerusalem-us.html

So, we can blame Trump for the Palestinian death toll by choosing to move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

Back