Netanyahu Warns Putin That Iran Wants to Destroy 6 Million Jews

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ts-in-syria-says-iran-fired-missiles-at-golan

Let's be really, really, really, really, really... really clear here.

Iran, beyond the propaganda and how badly our schools suck, does not and never has wanted to exterminate the Jews. This is about the most disgusting of lies imaginable and the fact that Bloomberg makes this 'real' news is pitiful as well.

The Jews of Iran, while being cut down for decades through unimaginable incentives to immigrate to Israel is growing yet again.

As of a couple years ago:
Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state': 'We feel secure and happy'

Despite its often turbulent dealings with Israel, Iran has one of the world's largest and longest-established Jewish communities - and it's growing. Kim Sengupta reports from Tehran on their intriguing relationship with the country's establishment

There are around 60 synagogues across Iran – six of them in Tehran – for a population that numbers between 10,000 and 20,000. Community members may be quick to state they are not Zionists, but there is pride in the purity of the stock and the fact that it is growing....

"The fact is, Iran is a place where Jews feel secure and we are happy to be here," he says. "We are proud to be Iranian. I know this doesn't follow the Zionist script, but this is the reality."...

We need to show visitors we are Jews; we need to meet the expectations of the foreigners about our Jewishness."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-state-we-feel-secure-and-happy-a6934931.html

That number today is approaching 30,000. This is according to a Jewish member of the Iranian parliament.

Let that sink in and listen for yourself starting at around 5:10 in the following short documentary. You have to watch this as Jews talk about the freedom to practice their religion in Iran, how synagogues in Europe need protection, but not in Iran and so much more.

@Seaside, they don't have a problem with Jews at all; they have a problem with being lied into war. I hope this helps to alleviate some of your fears.

Really?

Yes, but that does not answer my question. How can a non-practicing Jew come to rule Israel? Can a Christian rule Israel?

No evidence shows he is not religious 1/3 of Israel identifies modern orhodox and another half identify religious. Real atheist are only like 10% from what I just read.
Source?

He is an atheist and I have I explained numerous times now that Judaism and zionism are extreme opposites.

No one bragged. I posted it just to further illustrate that Iran's problems are not with Jews.

It is beyond ironic. It shatters the zionist narrative that 'our' MSM parrots for all the idiots who believe them.

The OP was clear that a large population of Jews live peacefully and securely in Iran. When the narrative cannot be consistent with the facts, change the narrative, not the facts.

What evidence do you have he is atheist? Nothing on the internet proves your statement you are just sayin that to make your argument.

Last edited:
Not sure they should brag too much about a Jewish member of Parliament when Paliament is just a rubber stamp council over there. Not exactly a lot of Jewish ayatollahs running the country I imagine.

But yeah, its ironic that Israel maligns Iran as much as it does when Iran has a far larger Jewish community than Israel's Arab allies like Saudi Arabia and Egypt. But then again maybe not, perhaps this conflict has less do with with religion as a direct influence than religion as an identity marker from which support networks are established and then compete.

Israel could be destroyed "zionism" and basically jews would not die off but world jewry would be heavily damagd. Iran not persecuting it small jewish population to death isn' proof that they like jews just that they prefer them to be less then 1% of the population and have no political power or their own country. If you believe jews are evil and "zionist" control world or western countries then destroying Israel accomplish your goal of destroyin 'zionist power' yu would not need to go after all jews.

It like if you wanted to make black people extinct you could just destroy pride and black men kill them all. Then only their women exist who could be race mixed out and prevented from havig kids etc. Different tribes in history did this to others. That way i see it

Yeah if we just killed all those j...zionists there would be peace. It’s all the j. Zionists faul

No. It's totally the fault of the people who are having their homes and schools bulldozed.

1946-2013-Map-of-Palestine-and-Israel.jpg

The Saudis have convinced Trump to put US troops in Yemen, so it is not a stretch for Israel to convince Trump to attack Iran.
Peppridge Farms remembers when the US got other countries to fight our proxy wars, now we are fighting other countries proxy wars.

What evidence do you have he is atheist? Nothing on the internet proves your statement you are just sayin that to make your argument.
LOL at the internet and agnostic might be better for a religious definition, whether his mom was a Jew or not.

Because you know so little and continue to conflate zionism with Judaism, please take a moment to wrap your mind around this.

Who is "the father of zionism?" We can agree that it is Theodor Herzl I hope.

And who was Israel's first prime minister? Hint: it's the same guy that claimed Palestine for the Jewish people behind French and British war planes. We can agree that it is David Ben-Gurion I hope.

And you must remember Golda, no?

So, what do they and so many others have in common? Yup! Atheist/Agnostic.

Stop conflating the Jewish people with the zionist regime. Judaism teaches the exact opposite of what the zionists teach.

Picture with me for a sec if you will, April 28, 2005, twas a beautiful day in NY city as 10,000 Jews gathered to protest the very existence of the state of Israel.

good.jpg

No, you can't make this up. Now get back to your studies.

"The Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem." But, but Jerusalem was never part of Israel!
And PLEASE, if nothing else, STOP CONFLATING THE BIBLICAL LAND OF ISRAEL WITH THE MODERN STATE OF ISRAEL.

In the biblical story, a Semitic race of Jews ruled the land. Today, in the modern state of Israel, pasty white Europeans came to a completely different continent and took it for their own. They use the name 'Israel' and they do this in the name of a people who have been persecuted throughout history. This keeps the true believers on board and at the same time allows the zionist regime to get away with crimes that are really over the top for our modern world. You can bet your ass if Iran's rulers acted like Israel's, she would already have been nuked.

These people are real life sociopaths.

LOL at the internet and agnostic might be better for a religious definition, whether his mom was a Jew or not.

Because you know so little and continue to conflate zionism with Judaism, please take a moment to wrap your mind around this.

Who is "the father of zionism?" We can agree that it is Theodor Herzl I hope.

And who was Israel's first prime minister? Hint: it's the same guy that claimed Palestine for the Jewish people behind French and British war planes. We can agree that it is David Ben-Gurion I hope.

And you must remember Golda, no?

So, what do they and so many others have in common? Yup! Atheist/Agnostic.

Stop conflating the Jewish people with the zionist regime. Judaism teaches the exact opposite of what the zionists teach.

Picture with me for a sec if you will, April 28, 2005, twas a beautiful day in NY city as 10,000 Jews gathered to protest the very existence of the state of Israel.

good.jpg

No, you can't make this up. Now get back to your studies.

And PLEASE, if nothing else, STOP CONFLATING THE BIBLICAL LAND OF ISRAEL WITH THE MODERN STATE OF ISRAEL.

In the biblical story, a Semitic race of Jews ruled the land. Today, in the modern state of Israel, pasty white Europeans came to a completely different continent and took it for their own. They use the name 'Israel' and they do this in the name of a people who have been persecuted throughout history. This keeps the true believers on board and at the same time allows the zionist regime to get away with crimes that are really over the top for our modern world. You can bet your ass if Iran's rulers acted like Israel's, she would already have been nuked.

These people are real life sociopaths.

Dude you getting side tracked. I just saying Unless you find Netanyahu admitting his religious belief you are only speculating. I see google and see he observes shabbat and apparently prays and wears kippah and believes jewish historu is real that would make him mildly religious it seems to me.

The Saudis have convinced Trump to put US troops in Yemen, so it is not a stretch for Israel to convince Trump to attack Iran.
Peppridge Farms remembers when the US got other countries to fight our proxy wars, now we are fighting other countries proxy wars.
Actually it is a little bit of a stretch. Yemen's internationally recognized government is heavily dependent on Saudi Arabia, who of course have no issue with help from the US, and really virtually non-existent.

Iran is a whole other ball game when compared to Yemen and even Iraq.

You tell me. If I break into your home and appropriate your shit, you're not going to fight back?

What you are seeing from the Palestinians is a reaction to something. Keyword reaction.

Please address the first argument before jumping to another one.

Comparing the palis to how jews are treated in Iran is silly when you have a better example of Arabs living in Israel who arguable have it than Jews in Iran.

Now try comparing how the palis are treated in Israel to how any disenfranchised and disobedient minority is treated in the remainder of the Middle East.

Or try comoaring how Iran treats protestors to how Israel does.

You will see that comparing Israel to other ME countries, including Iran, is not the best way to make a point about the faults of Israel.

And believe I am not here to excuse the faults of Israel, they have plenty that is wrong with them. The OT is a damn disaster.

Please address the first argument before jumping to another one.

Comparing the palis to how jews are treated in Iran is silly when you have a better example of Arabs living in Israel who arguable have it than Jews in Iran.

Now try comparing how the palis are treated in Israel to how any disenfranchised and disobedient minority is treated in the remainder of the Middle East.

Or try comoaring how Iran treats protestors to how Israel does.

You will see that comparing Israel to other ME countries, including Iran, is not the best way to make a point about the faults of Israel.

And believe I am not here to excuse the faults of Israel, they have plenty that is wrong with them. The OT is a damn disaster.
Honestly if I had to choose between being born as a Palestinian in the occupied territories or a Jew in Iran I'd pick the latter. The Palestinians are among the most wretched people in the region.

The Israelis are more refined in their oppression but its still oppression. Gaza is basically an open air prison at this point and the arable land and water resources are compromised by Israeli expansionism. Water and food are pretty fundamental to human life, encroaching on that means fundamentally undermining the viability of life in Palestine for Palestinians living in the occupied territories. Pretty dramatic way to put it I suppose and I don't think the Israelis are really going to starve the Palestinians to death. But maybe they'll starve them into emigrating.

Honestly if I had to choose between being born as a Palestinian in the occupied territories or a Jew in Iran I'd pick the latter. The Palestinians are among the most wretched people in the region.

The Israelis are more refined in their oppression but its still oppression. Gaza is basically an open air prison at this point and the arable land and water resources are compromised by Israeli expansionism. Water and food are pretty fundamental to human life, encroaching on that means fundamentally undermining the viability of life in Palestine for Palestinians living in the occupied territories. Pretty dramatic way to put it I suppose and I don't think the Israelis are really going to starve the Palestinians to death. But maybe they'll starve them into emigrating.

So would I.

But i would also rather be an Arab living in Israel proper than a Jew in Iran.

And again, if I had to choose to be a member of a rebelling group would I want to be a palis or say some minority or even non governing majority in Syria or other Middle East country?

I mean the palis had a a shot at a workable solution and some international support, nobody GAF if you are a Sunni getting massacred by Syrian government.

And of course the OT, especially Gaza is hell. Comparative analysis does nothing to change that.

So would I.

But i would also rather be an Arab living in Israel proper than a Jew in Iran.

And again, if I had to choose to be a member of a rebelling group would I want to be a palis or say some minority or even non governing majority in Syria or other Middle East country?

I mean the palis had a a shot at a workable solution and some international support, nobody GAF if you are a Sunni getting massacred by Syrian government.

And of course the OT, especially Gaza is hell. Comparative analysis does nothing to change that.
I guess that's fair.

Why do I feel the Sherdog War Room is less friendly to Israel nowadays than before? It seems both sides of the isle don't like Israel now compared to like 2013 - 2014 when Hammas or Boleh are firing rockets into Israel.

Back